[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just began watching the second movie. I like the little detail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
I just began watching the second movie. I like the little detail of how, throughout the first movie and continuing with the second, the emphasis of how big of a mistake killing the puppy was for the bad doods. I like this a lot.
>>
>>84071722
Watch the film instead of posting your blog on /tv/ you subhuman pleb.
>>
Yeah I marathoned that movie bro. Didn't even pause it to post on /tv/. It was that radical. The way the repeat all the dialogue from the first movie is indeed epic for the win. And all the anime shit from later in the movie, damn bro you're in for a WICKed sick ride.
>>
>>84071798

Daily reminder John Wick is a flawless action movie and nobody likes it ironically. Stop trying to make it seem like people only enjoy it ironically. You. Stupid. Fucking. Pleb.
>>
File: thumbsupm8.jpg (74KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupm8.jpg
74KB, 478x600px
>>84072110
>>
>>84071722
i just marathoned this poster and im loving it
>>
I like how the hotel receptionist always goes along with whatever John wants.
>>
its just a hotline miami wannabe which fails in aspect that many shootings happen in places filled with civilians, shootouts should've taken place in criminal enterprises after business hours, that way it would've truly been hotline miami: le movie
>>
>>84072867
>implying Hotline Miami invented stylized rampages
>implying the creators didn't admit they were copying Drive

/v/ermin plz
>>
File: painting.jpg (156KB, 1181x493px) Image search: [Google]
painting.jpg
156KB, 1181x493px
absolute kinography
>>
>>84072915

They play three attempts on him in tandem, going back and forth between them.
>>
>>84074083
It was a montage of him being assaulted by different assassins. It even cuts back to the subway multiple times. Are you retarded anon?
>>
The movie was ok except for when john wick and common are shooting suppressed pistols at each other in a busy subway station with hundreds of people around them, as if people wouldn't hear the sound of the pistols themselves, much less the sound of brass hitting the floor or fucking bullets impacting concrete. that part was just too much.
>>
>>84076542
yeah that took me out of it too, the only other fight scene I didn't like was the first grappling match between John and Common which I felt went on slightly too long
>>
I liked the first movie better.
The revenge angle worked a lot better than the "i have a coin so kill everyone" plot.
Also the idea of a smaller syndicate of assassins is cooler than "1 out of every 5 people in any given city is a highly trained contract killer".
>>
>>84071722
i didn't like it. the choreography is great but watching a man kill people for almost two hours straight becomes stale after a while, especially since this is a sequel to a movie full of the same. and what little story there is between action sequences is not interesting at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.