[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another hoth scene they really are just gonna make empire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>another hoth scene

they really are just gonna make empire again, aren't they
>>
But it's sand, not snow :^)))))
>>
>>84070405
Actually it's salt
>>
probably. what does it matter after the shit show that was TFA
>>
>>84070339

>fans want faithful reimaging
>film gives them faithful reimaging
>fans give the film loads of money

Not seeing the problem here
>>
I can already see all the clickbait articles
>ten things TLJ got right about ESB
>TLJ brings back the best parts of ESB... and it's amazing
>why it's good to revisit the original trilogy
>TLJ remakes the battle of Hoth... and it's hella cool
>five nods to the original trilogy you may have not noticed in TLJ
>>
>>84070489
>faithful reimaging

You mean copying and pasting tropes, character types and main plot points? lol
>>
>>84070489
Where did all these new "fans" come from though? It's like suddenly all the old Star Wars fans were replaced by normies who somehow act like they have always been die hard Star Wars fans. Where have they been all this time? Did they just wait until Star Wars became "cool"?
>>
>>84070595
SW has always been the go to normie scifi
>>
>>84070586

>go to restaurant
>really like their cheeseburger
>order it again but tell the waiter you want it to be different
>waiter tells the cook to use angus beef instead of ground beef and switches the cheese type
>brings you your cheeseburger
>you take a bite
>spit it out and jump on the table
>REEEEEEEE IT'S A FUCKING COPY PASTE

That's how retarded you sound like right now
>>
>>84070667
Are you sure? Ever since the 90s Star Wars was the weirdo nerd thing and normies only knew some basics about Star Wars like "im ur father" but only enough to make them look not-autistic and to give them the right to make fun of real Star Wars nerds.
Back when nerd wasn't a fashionable "tee hee im such a geek :) " thing.
>>
>>84070710
What the fuck are you talking about? That example makes no sense.

If you like the hamburger you eat it again.
If you like Episode 4 you watch it again.

If you want a different burger you order a different burger. If you get the same burger you ordered before you will not be satisfied because it's not what you ordered. Unless of course you are a weak pushover that has no sense of dignity.
>>
>>84070710
>go to restaurant I used to love 20 years ago
>really liked their cheeseburger
>order it again
>new waiter is a black dude
>cook is a dyke
>burger uses the same kind of ingredients but replaced with cheap and low quality ones
>both the negro and the dyke spit in my burger
Whoa, is so progressive, thanks Jews!
>>
>>84070710
>food analogy
>>
File: starwars1.jpg (313KB, 1200x1548px) Image search: [Google]
starwars1.jpg
313KB, 1200x1548px
>>84070710
What a shitty analogy/strawman. Haha fuck I hope you're underage or at least a nigger to excuse your stupidity. You are basically saying every movie in a certain established franchise has to be exactly the same because a cheeseburger recipe never changes?
I think the point that your miniature brain is trying to convey is that there are certain elements that shouldn't be changed because they are a vital part of what made star Wars the successful franchise it is now in the first place. And you know what I agree. I'm not saying you have to reinvent the wheel, after all Star Wars has always been popcorn cinema. But there is a difference between keeping the force and lightsabers in the new movies and blatantly recycling the formula to play safe with fans.

Here have a look: And then defend it some more, faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BX18Icf6fQ
>>
>>84070458

This.

The series has already been ruined. Luke, Leia, and Han are now shit characters who helped raise the new Darth Vader and let the Empire destroy five more planets. You can't undo that mess.
>>
>>84070791
well right you are autistic as fuck if you read the books and shit, but every movie has been a box office success. It is normie scifi, having millions of autistic books that pander to nerds doesnt change that.
>>
>>84070545
I really hate Web 3.0
>>
File: 1497201132856.jpg (1MB, 1880x4540px) Image search: [Google]
1497201132856.jpg
1MB, 1880x4540px
>>84071185
>You can't undo that mess
And shit gets worse with every new movie.
>>
>>84071047
>Here have a look: And then defend it some more, faggot.
Why would it need defending?
>>
>>84070710
>food analogy
are you fuckers so fat the first thing that comes to mind is food?
>>
>>84070454
better, volcanic ash so it can fall from the sky liek snow XD
Also now its totally not hoth becouse its a HOT h planet xd
>>
>>84072057
>totally not hoth becouse its a HOT
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.