[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick & Morty Megathread / schwifty edition This was my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: <3o.png (19KB, 843x720px) Image search: [Google]
<3o.png
19KB, 843x720px
Rick & Morty Megathread / schwifty edition

This was my first Rick and Morty episode. I also saw it a few days ago on Adult Swim and laughed my ass off, especially at the part where that one alien was trying to give a speech and causing his planet to be destroyed.
>>
shit on the floor
>>
is this bait?
>>
>>84069533
This is the best TV show in the history of tV! SORPANOS BTFO
>>
File: 1440205532355.png (41KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1440205532355.png
41KB, 500x242px
who here, dare i say it, /reddit/?
>>
>>84069533
>>84069556

i was singing Schwifty in class and then my teacher joined...that's how good this songs is
>>
DUDE GOD DOESN'T REAL LMAO
>>
>>84069623

lol, i love how controversial they are in this show, they really push the agenda. not many shows do that these days.
>>
>>84069617
kek
>>
>>84069616
>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies
>>
>Morty's mum finds pickel rick and inserts into vagoo
>>
>>84069533
I saw Justin Roiland at a grocery store in Lost Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: zi4f6xckpj4z.jpg (358KB, 1834x2593px) Image search: [Google]
zi4f6xckpj4z.jpg
358KB, 1834x2593px
had a shwifty bday party :)
>>
I love that this show triggers you guys, I hope you keep crying about it on this board every day through the next season.
>A CARTOON CHARACTER SAID GOD ISN'T REAL ONCE REEEEEEE
fuckin funny
>>
Anyone else ITT a non-theistic philosophical nihilist?

I, personally, am anti-religious and detest theocracy in all its forms. I also believe that the government should forcibly take its peoples money as tithe an invisible god they may not believe in (climate change).
>>
I really like the (4chan exclusive) backlash to rick and morty's commentary on how reality is nothing but a recipe for existential crisis and nihilism. It implies, somehow, the site has come to be filled with normalfags who believe life is great and meaningful and find any implication to the contrary intensely upsetting.

The flipside to this, something 4chan's young proud christian on-fire-for-the-lord userbase is missing completely, is how vocalizing such sentiments (life is painful, meaingless, short, then you rot, etc) serves only to diffuse and placate such sentiments by offering a bit of bandaid validation. Not to mention turning it into a source of profit.
>>
>>84069771
This is the best pasta ever
>>
>>84069890
would marry
>>
>>84069771
I can imagine Ryan Gosling doing this, but Justin Roiland doing it, I don't think so.
>>
Kys shills
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.