[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your movie ideas You know you're never going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (124KB, 1176x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1176x826px
ITT: Post your movie ideas
You know you're never going to write that screenplay anyway so you might as well just share it.
>>
>>84066262
Fuck you kike.
>>
>>84066262
Moby Dick remake
>>
>>84066262
hello max landis
>>
>>84066262
>You know you're never going to write that screenplay anyway so you might as well just share it.

This kind of bullshit defeatist "let's all revel in our mediocrity" attitude belongs on reddit.
>>
>>84067996
Wrong.
>>
>>84067996
Yeah you tell him dude.
4chan: home of the achievers and the believers.
>>
>>84067996
You've got it the wrong way around. Reddit's creative boards are all guys trying to make it and help each other.
Here we hate ourselves.
>>
>>84066262
why is she so shiny all the time? cum glaze?
>>
An adventure with a LA black gangster and a Bosnian civil war soldier. Ice Cube plays the black guy.

Set in 90s. In LA there is an gangster war and the ruthless black gang hire a Bosnian hitman. They finish the job and the black crime boss become friend with the hitman. He owes him life or something.
So when the Bosnian war breaks out the black guy goes there to do the hitman a favor
>>
Dude & chick have relationship issues. Go to place to sort it out via vacation
They're both dumbasses in one way or another. She has mad anxiety issues, can't feel safe in her own skin, can't talk to people. He tries his best to help her, but she makes him feel like an asshole, does like everything for her.

Long story short, he goes missing one day, she's left to fend for herself and uncovers a cult in the town that worships the moon and monsters come in through mirrors. I'm not giving it away and I'm making you think it sounds dumb so you won't steal it.

Im going actually insane writing this thing. It's been two years and I'm 46/120 pages in.

I have these fucking dreams man..
>>
The barbary wars
>>
>>84068153
>Bosnian civil war

You're not from around there,aren't you?
>>
Are there no natural women in Hollywood?
>>
a scarface remake, but with a ss officer who fled to the usa from casablanca. he then starts a gambling and prostitution empire in los angeles under a new identity. there he falls in love with a jewish woman, when he confesses to her about his past she leaves him but it ends with them coming back together, shortly after they kiss his house gets raided by the police
>>
Here you go Hollycuck:
12 angry men but with minorities judging a white male defendant. Everything happens opposite to the original. It looks like the dudes going to get off initially but one strong black(or Jewish) woman stands to prove to each other juror that the guy is actually guilty.
Wonder Woman proves these sjw and radical left concepts can make money right? Do it faggot
>>
>>84068738
>Shoe horn the line "he's a fn white male"
This might actually be good for some lulz now that I halfway commit to it
>>
>>84068478
I just want to compare LA gang war with Bosnia, and see how American blacks and Bosnian whites interact that's all

I also hope that they are both "bad guys". Crime boss and hitman. The bad guys in the war, not victims.

Although I know this doesn't make any sense. The point of hiring hitman is to avoid any attachment and if a crime boss really wants to help he is more useful to the Bosnian when he sits in LA than going there.

I thought that maybe I should use a Serbian guy. But I just don't know who is the "bad guy" in which war
>>
>>84068078
In all fairness when 4chan does get its shit together they find isis hideouts and loot political 'art' despite how impossible the tasks are.
>>
>>84068796
>Bosnian
>whites
>>
>>84066434
I currently listen to the unabridged audio book. The first six chapters are nothing but banter. I am getting impatient. Should I go on?
>>
>>84068796
>But I just don't know who is the "bad guy" in which war

There is no bad guys. Everyone thought they had a legit claim

>Croatia wants independence and cites the time in the history they had it
>Bosnia wants independence and cites the time in the history they had it
>Serbia believes that everyone was serbian and the territory is their so they see it as people stealing what's theirs and cites their history.
>>
File: Megan-Fox-Feet-2300906.jpg (412KB, 1428x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Megan-Fox-Feet-2300906.jpg
412KB, 1428x1500px
>>
>>84066262
I always wanted Jim Carrey to do a serious movie about a rags to riches business man, who becomes very violent the richer he gets to the point he goes on a rampage after accidentally beating his wife to death, and putting his daughter in the hospital.

I'd have it set somewhere around 1940s Chicago, with lots of racist undertones, and load upbeat polka music as the score. Even better if he has a Hispanic wife, but I don't know any Hispanic women actresses.
>>
>>84068915
Despite it being such a famous book that everyone is supposed to know it's really not for everyone. However, you should go on. It's a very, very slow burn but extremely rewarding.
>>
A gothic romance epic with vampires and werewolves, it's a romance between a vampire and a human girl.
And before you say this is way too much like Twilight, let's add in some high-flying wuxia martial arts action.
Bonus points if there is actually a battle in a bamboo forest at some point.
Let's also add in some samurai, even if the setting isn't feudal-era Japan, because samurai are awesome and they should be added everywhere!
Let's also have some feuds and drama going on, like a war between the vampires and werewolves, as well as some internal drama as well as some concerning the relationship of the main characters.
Oh, and finally, let's have some cartoonish kiddie humor randomly thrown in because why the hell not?

I think the best setting for this is to be in a present-era (South) East Asian country, bonus points if it isn't China, Hong Kong or Taiwan, the countries where it would make most sense for a wuxia film to take place in.

And finally, we should have random musical montages and musical numbers.

Basically Twilight meets Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
With some family movie, Broadway musical, shounen anime, jidai geki and K-Drama tropes mixed in.

I'm not sure if it's going to be completely serious or if it will be an affectionate parody of Asian movies and TV shows in general, especially K-Dramas, anime and wuxia movies, as well as modern American kids' movies, YA love stories and musicals, especially the ones by Disney and stage musicals on Broadway.
>>
1. "Euphoric"

Two fedora-wearing losers set out on a quest to sneak into the secret basement of Skywalker Studios and to steal one of the three the last remaining copies of Jodorowsky's Dune storyboards that Lucas has kept as a secret so other directors can't steal more ideas from it. Interspersed throughout the film are short vignettes describing how influential the ill-fated storyboard has been on other movies over the decades.

2. "The Adventures of Short Round"
Set in the 50s, this supernatural adventure ties in the world of Short Round (from Indiana Jones) to the world of Egg Shen (from Big Trouble in Little China)

3. "Green Bear"
Set in 1357, a group of mound-builders from St. Louis Missouri are travelling to northern Arkansas to collect rare and valuable stones and wood and for trade. The trip becomes a perilous struggle when what appears to be a bear stalking nightly turns out to be a band of angry Sasquatch.
>>
>>84068915
yes
>>
>>84069106
Amy Schumer in tacoface as the wife.
>>
File: Megan-Fox-Feet-2278828.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Megan-Fox-Feet-2278828.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Son of the Matrix.

A rogue program made by the architect goes on a booze/drug fueled antics, he is played by Sean William Scott.

Cameo of Morpheus played by Will Smith.
>>
>>84070965

I would literally watch this
>>
>>84068142
Why do people even think she's hot?
>>
>>84070965
>The Hangover/Fear and Loathing style shenanigans but in a virtual reality setting

sounds like kino to me
>>
>>84066262

Something will dinosaurs fighting aliens.
>>
>>84072367
If you had been alive 10 years ago you would've understood.
>>
>>84072865
I didn't understand it at that time and I was like 14 when she was popping the most, I thought she was pretty hot tho
>>
>>84069270
Would watch the shit out of all of these. Write the fucking screenplays.
>>
A well protected military train convoy gets hijacked by flying a stolen jet through the front to make it stop
>>
>>84068847
You really think that the CIA is less capable of finding those same hideouts? have you nerds ever heard of "surveillance"----4chan does have a handful of smart people, but most on here are just a big waste.
>>
>>84072999

Thanks. I'm just an idea and visuals guy... I can't write for shit.
>>
>>84073472
Plot it
>>
A young man named Max is on the road with his kid brother and accidentally joins a group of vampire film makers that specialize in snuff films

Imagine a cross of the lost boys and saw
>>
A man goes into town to get medicine for his sick family. He sees children being sold into child slavery and tries to stop it, but gets the fuck beaten out of him and knocked out/tied up for days. When he gets to his family with the medicine they are dead, and goes to shoot up the entire town. One year later a civil war veteran is on a man hunt alone to catch him under orders from washington when he is captured by a gang and finds the man. Together they have to escape.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.