[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chris Hemsworth >Liam Hemsworth >Margot Robbie >Ruby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: HemsworthTho.jpg (40KB, 306x446px) Image search: [Google]
HemsworthTho.jpg
40KB, 306x446px
>Chris Hemsworth
>Liam Hemsworth
>Margot Robbie
>Ruby Rose
>Hugh Jackman
>Isla Fisher
>Rachael Taylor
>Heath Ledger before he got dead
>Nicole Kidman before she got old
>Russel Crowe
>Simon Baker
>Rose Byrne
>Eric Bana
>Sam Worthington
>Abbie Cornish
>Teresa Palmer
>Emily Browning
>Dominic Purcell

Literally all of the most attractive actors and actresses are Australian. Rest of the world are you even trying?
>>
>>84065472
>>Nicole Kidman before she got old

She looks like Mistress T now that's hot
>>
Why are Australians better looking than Brits? Is it the sun? Have all the inbreds died on the journey?
>>
>>84065472
>Margot Robbie
Rest of the list is okay but come on
>>
>>84065506
Cause most Aussies are multi-racial, so we have the best parts of anglo-saxons, celts, and nords. Pure anglo is ugg central. Too much room for error. Need that germanic blood to bring out the best parts.
>>
>all successful australians no longer live in australia
really activates my almonds
>>
>>84065539
>Margot Robbie
>Literally the hottest woman working in Hollywood
>Not attractive
nigga you gay
>>
>>84065506
>Have all the inbreds died on the journey?they stayed in Europe.
>>
>>84065472
Melissa George! And Ruby Rose is a fucking tranny
>>
>>84065561
Most of the list still live in Oz when they aren't filming. Nice b8 tho m8.
>>
>>84065575
No I like women with more curves than 11yo boys.
>>
>>84065606
I don't.
Regardless though. Prettiest face in the industry right now.
>>
>>84065606
>woman
>you see 11 year old boys
mmm pedofag
>>
>>84065580
aids
>>
My mate is cousins with the Hemsworths. Cunt always goes up to Byron to hang out with Chris
>>
File: hope lost.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
hope lost.png
185KB, 500x644px
>all our actors and actresses go to hollyjewood because we have no film industry here
>>
>>84065472
Aussie here. Easy explanation is: only the good looking ones get enough success to become household names over seas.

There are exceptions to the rule, but generally the hotties market better.
>>
>>84065994
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_films
We have a great film industry, but we're never gonna have the budget of the biggest industry on earth. Why the fuck would you not follow the money? Would you expect a great soccer player from america to stay in the US, or go to europe where the money is? Would a great MMA fighter choose to sign with UFC or Bellator?
>>
>>84066057
>We have a great film industry
haha ok pal
>>
>>84066031
OP here. I'm an ausfag.
That's all well and good, but we're a small population and we have more representation in hollywood than virtually any other country besides the US who's population is more than 15 times as big as ours.
>>
File: Errol-Flynn.jpg (94KB, 529x696px) Image search: [Google]
Errol-Flynn.jpg
94KB, 529x696px
>>84065472
>forgetting based Errol Flynn
>>
>>84066099
Did you even read the list?
>>
>>84066147
yeah an epic variety of huge summer blockbusters
>>
>>84065693
>Implying Robbie fag is a pedo
>He calls you a pedo too
OK anon you got me
>>
>>84066602
Was meant to reply to >>84065727

Being attracted to pretty faces is acceptable
>>
>>84065506
Convicts have god tier genes.
>>
>>84065994
>one of the best movies out there with minor panderings here and there
it's something lad
>>
>>84065506
There is literally something about britain that makes them turn out weird. It's the land. It's cursed.

English people who grow up in other countries look normal.

I'm being serious, I think there's scientific surveys that show Brits have receding chins and this fucks up their skull shape, nose, teeth, everything.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.