[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>God-tier visuals >God-tier pace >God-tier plot Watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sicario-foto-2.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sicario-foto-2.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>God-tier visuals
>God-tier pace
>God-tier plot

Watched it yesterday and I was surprised it kept me glued to the screen every single second of it, it rarely happens. Also I loved that Villeneuve didn't go for the strong independent woman who don't need no man and in fact portrayed the MC as a weak, vulnerable woman who can't pick the right side in a war and also her nigger friend was completely useless.

What's another movie with a similar setting, pace and visuals? I really liked Breaking Bad back then also because of its outdoor scenes and I'm looking for similar stuff.
>>
>>84064623
>using the term 'visuals' when referring to a film
back to rēddit
>>
>>84064623
That's a nice hole.
>>
>>84064623

>Inside the APC before the first raid
>The briefing scene
>Putting on their nightvision
>"Weapons free"
>>
>>84064623
Watch his other movies; Prisoners, Enemy, Incendies.

The first season of True Detective may also be to your liking.
>>
i want to suck the bubbling fat out of emily blunt's ass until i tuff my stoma with overbearing nausea and puke the shit-gut all over myself

i am sickly, i am flaccid, i am tired and want to go to bed
>>
>>84064623
>Unrelated landscape shots: the movie
Oh fuck off. It's pretty alright, but most of the pretty stuff is just random shots of landscapes at dawn/dusk. And the story only really gets going in the last 30 minutes, you can literally cut everything else out of the movie.
>>
>>84065117
I nominate this for edgiest post of the year
>>
>>84064623
All of Denis Villeneuvejaiasdjsiadias films are 7/10 at best desu
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-27_06-46-10.png (150KB, 770x489px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-27_06-46-10.png
150KB, 770x489px
>>84065180
ty :3
>>
>>84064623
No Country for Old Men has similar visuals (same cinematographer), similar harsh setting and slower pace. Though I hope you've already seen it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.