[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Heath Ledger hadn't died, would it be the joker the one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: master dab.jpg (50KB, 627x441px) Image search: [Google]
master dab.jpg
50KB, 627x441px
If Heath Ledger hadn't died, would it be the joker the one to crash the plane? How would that even work?
>>
If i smudge that makeup off will you die?
>>
>>84060928
Look at some of the shit in his plan in TDK, that would've fallen apart had every single aspect of the whole not gone completely right.

Bane's whole takeover of Gotham/Chaos thing was absolutely originally planned for Joker though.
>>
File: Freak.jpg (260KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
Freak.jpg
260KB, 495x720px
>You're a happy guy!
>>
Did they even mention the Joker during the film at all?

Scarecrow reappeared for both sequels, but Joker was effectively retconned for TDKR

I expected to see him sauntering out after the other inmate when the prison was busted open. Ledger did a great job, respect for the dead and all but he could have been recast. Hell, they did it already with whats-her-bitch.
>>
>do i really look like a guy with a master plan?
>>
Daily reminder that the entire "plane" scene was pointless and served no practical purpose for Bane & Co.

All that planning, logistics, expense, and sacrifice of one his men...for absolutely no discernable reason.
>>
>>84061225
So much in this movie made no fucking sense. Nolan just paves over it with constant intensity music and quick shots so you won't notice how incredibly stupid it all is.
>>
>>84060928
The idea I had was that the Bane plot would be at the forefront, while the B plot would be Joker at Arkham, maybe amassing a new army or seducing Dr. Quinzel/Harley Quinn. When Bane broke everyone out, the Joker would challenge Bane, disrupting his whole scheme (because that's what Joker does best).
>>84061116
In the novelization, they mention that Joker escaped when Bane broke everyone else out, and nobody heard from him again. Pretty shitty, but it was something.
>>
>>84061225
the point was to capture the scientist (dr. pavel) and also fake his death
but now that I think about it, it doesn't really make a lot of sense since people would strongly notice the deaths of several CIA people and a missing plane
>>
>>84061225
It showed bane was a bad guy (for you)
>>
>>84061400
>the point was to capture the scientist

They already *had* Pavel. Bane's men were the ones who gave him to CIA.

Bane makes a throwaway line about "we need to know what he told you", but he never DOES find out and lets the matter drop after Pavel screams "NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING!" as if he's thinking "Oh, if he denies it, that's good enough for me!"
>>
Evening, CIAmissioner
>>
>>84060928
>PARTY BIG GUYS IN THE MASK TONIGHT
>>
I hate when people say if Heath hadn't died the joker would've been the judge

the joker wouldn't have settled for that, he'd fucking devour bane
>>
>>84061225
>all the memes and they don't know how crucial the wreckage, brother is
>>
>>84060928
How did the Joker rig a hospital and two ships to explode with bomb squads all over town?

Why did Batman just scream and crash his bike like an idiot when confronting the Joker?

How does the DA going insane overrule the verdicts given by a court of law?

How does fraudulently bankrupting someone work?
>>
>>84065510
>How did the Joker rig a hospital and two ships to explode with bomb squads all over town?

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: Capture.png (69KB, 391x249px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
69KB, 391x249px
>>84060928
>>
>>84065555
As seen in the film The Dark Knight, the character Joker detonates a hospital and, later, rigs two ships carrying evacuated people from Gotham City to explode. Prior to this, the film shows bomb dogs inspecting bridges in the city. How did the Joker manage to hide such an amount of explosives right under the noses of the authorities?
>>
>>84065510
>How did the Joker rig a hospital and two ships to explode with bomb squads all over town?
Bomb squads? Nice headcanon.

>Why did Batman just scream and crash his bike like an idiot when confronting the Joker?
Joker wants Batman to run him over and kill him so he breaks his morals/code, Batman debates killing him or not and the conflict of his morals make him yell and in the last second purposefully swerve to avoid killing him and making the Joker win
>>
>>84065744
>How did the Joker manage to hide such an amount of explosives right under the noses of the authorities?

Because they can't be everywhere and Gotham is fucking huge? Ridiculous criticism
>>
>>84065776
You're right anon, the dog patrols shown must have been looking for drugs in such a situation.

>>84065776
The authorities are literally on the ships. Ridiculous defense.
>>
>>84065875
>The authorities are literally on the ships

Are they bomb squads or just basic uniforms? Think hard now!
>>
>>84065875
Joker was already shown that he got his own men infiltrated in numerous high ranking "authorities" throughout the film, I would imagine he would get a few of his own men to let the explosives on the ship without anyone knowing.
>>
>>84065946
So they went below deck and saw the hundreds of barrels of gasoline but thought everything was as it should because they weren't from the bomb squad?

Think hard now!
>>
>>84066081
Joker hired those guys, boom there's your plot device
>>
>>84065744
They were looking at the bridges, not the hospitals and cargo ships.
Another plot hole solved by me.
>>
>>84066171
incredible, anon!

idiocy truly is the solution for nolan films.
>>
>>84061116
>they did it already with whats-her-bitch.
I'm going to need you to be a bit more specific here please.
>>
>>84066210
>>84066081
>>84065946
>>84065875
>t. hack synder baby.
>>
>>84063656
>joker would've been the judge
That's literally the only thing I've read about their plans for him.
>>
>>84066238
nice argument, anon.

> there is no plot hole! there really isn't! it's all explained by things happening off-screen and you are a hack snyder baby for saying otherwise!
>>
>>84061546
Before the plane incident the CIA knew Bane had Pavel and were looking for him. After the plane incident they thought Pavel had died in the crash, it got them off Bane's back and made the next parts of his plan easier.
>>
>>84066227
Rachel
>>
File: Heat.jpg (25KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
Heat.jpg
25KB, 350x240px
>It's a the Joker is severely depressed, tired of the charade and drowns his sorrows with a drug cocktail but overdoses episode

Jesus Nolan that's a bit too dark
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.