[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally >Zero >Bothans I put it off as long as I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

>Literally
>Zero
>Bothans

I put it off as long as I could.

I've still managed never to see Titanic
>>
>>84060154
That quote is from RotJ not ANH
>>
>>84060195

RotJ is canon and headcanon.
ANH is just canon-ish.
>>
>>84060154
I've never seen titanic either. Anyone have any opinions on it? Is it still worth watching?
>>
>>84060154
The bothan spies were utilized to obtain the plans of the second death star ya fuckin bum.
>>
>>84060315
>ANH is just canon-ish.

You've just invoked the rage of millions of autists.

Also, Rogue One was Krennic's story. And it was amazing.
>>
>>84061488
Watch it
>>
>>84061488

Yeah, it's worth it. It's comfy in a weird way. It's not good, but you'll have a decent time.
>>
>>84060154
good fucking god she is so beautiful
Whats some other Felicity Jones kinos besides Theory of Everything and Rogue One?
>>
>>84060154
I'd drain my balls inside her
>>
Rogue Two, The Bothan War: How They Got The Other Death Star Plans
>>
>>84060154
I'm so fucking sick of this franchise. I loved it as a kid, toys, games, movies, everything.
Now it's like an old dog, ridden with cancer. Time to put lassie out of her misery.
>>
File: sw_orange_by_vixen11-d9k1tfm[1].jpg (183KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
sw_orange_by_vixen11-d9k1tfm[1].jpg
183KB, 1136x852px
>>84061646
But then where would I get my favorite oranges? Star Wars oranges are so freaking good, way better than regular boring oranges.
>>
>>84061552
There were no plans of the second death star ya fuckin bum.
>>
MANY BOTHANS WERE KILLED TO GET THESE
>>
>>84061732
>>84060154
Bothans were used to get the second Death Star in return of the Jedi you dumbhead
>>
File: IMG_5397.jpg (34KB, 736x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5397.jpg
34KB, 736x570px
>>84061612
>ywn wake up beside Felicity after a night of passionate fucking while she begins to lovingly suck your cock
>>
>>84061859
>ywn sit across from each other on a train into the city
>ywn keep making awkward eye contact with her as the two of you try not to smile like idiots whenever your eyes lock
>ywn be her arm candy when she goes to a fancy restaurant
>ywn sheepishly smile when she laughs at your jokes, even if they suck
>ywn hear her say something a little silly after a few drinks
>ywn hold her up while she stumbles around walking back to the train
>ywn ride back with her resting on your shoulder
>ywn blush when she says "thanks for being my date tonight"
>ywn kiss after she says i love you, and you tell her you love her too
>ywn fall asleep in each others arms

just fuckin kill me already senpai
>>
why did nobody make mention of the short dark trooper or whatever uniform it was she put on?
>>
>>84061784
>Many bothons died to bring us this information...

The information being the location of the DSII construction site, the planet-based shield generator, and that the Emperor would be overseeing the final stage of construction. They already had schematics of the first one. Hell, they could've built their own in that time.
>>
>>84062437
I want to see a Death Star vs Death Star battle
>>
>>84061697
*Inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Its over, star wars is finished!
>>
>>84062219
>just fuck
>>
>>84061488
It's shit desu. Like all of Cameron's films really.
>>
>>84061859
>our cock
>>
>>84062219
>fancy rant
>>
>>84060315
>ANH isn't canon

Whad dhe fug. Then you have no reason to be mad.
>>
>>84061488
me either, don't care to
>>
>>84060154
Rogue One is terrible because all it does is weaken a new hope if you think about it.
>>
File: tumblr_ope2kkqlvR1wo6np8o1_250.gif (436KB, 162x162px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ope2kkqlvR1wo6np8o1_250.gif
436KB, 162x162px
>>84061859
>>84062219
Jesus christ, you guys seriously need to get out of the house more often.
>>
>>84060154
>>84061612
>>84061859
hey guys i need you to please stop posting pictures of my wife and as for the rest of you who posted lewd comments, you really shouldn't talk that way about another man's wife
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.