[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of movies does your dad like? What was the last movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490072183654.gif (3MB, 389x280px) Image search: [Google]
1490072183654.gif
3MB, 389x280px
What kind of movies does your dad like? What was the last movie you watched together with him? Does he have a favorite actress?
>>
>>84052690

this explins it all.
>>
literary said for him, movies about sex and blood

(blood made by violance)
>>
>>84052690
sauce to actual video?
>>
every time I see this gif and it isn't the one where she starts crying i get triggered
>>
>>84052690
Why didn't you save her, bros
>>
>>84053302
can you get that one where she is crying? source?
>>
Last movie me and my dad watched... in the Cinema? We went to go see Suicide Squad, damn that was ages ago, it was baking that day. There was traffic on the road into town so we had park up on some side road and walk down, almost got lost. Fuck it was hot that day. He liked the movie and we talked on the way back, I said my peace on the way back.

I guess technically the last thing we watched was MST3K. The new series Avalanche episode, good time.
>>
>>84053261
This
>>
>>84053518
>>84053261

google this: vk bella thorne view bay
>>
>>84052690
WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE HER /tv/?
>>
>>84052690
He doesn't really I don't think. Last movie we watched was Wake in Fright when I put it on, he thoguht it was weird but I guess he kind of liked watching it because he didn't fall asleep like usual. He has the hots for Sandra Bullock afaik
>>
My dad's favorite movie is Zulu.
My dad cried at the end of A.I. and even when recounting the ending to my mother, cried again.
Last movie I saw with him was Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
Not sure if he has a favorite actress. He did like Gal Gadot's performance in Wonder Woman.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.