[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I bet you're wondering why you're locked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1497734768377.jpg (125KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497734768377.jpg
125KB, 600x800px
>"I bet you're wondering why you're locked up in that cage anon, well, as you can imagine an actress like me has some special needs that need to be taken care of. You're here to do exactly that. From now on you're only going to feed from my feces. You're never going to know what real food tastes like ever again because you're going to be my toilet forever. You might be wondering why I'm doing this to you...well one day perhaps I'll tell you, but now I need to feed you, you have no choice but to keep your mouth open to eat everything that comes out of my ass, remember...this is the only way for you to survive."
>>
>>84050017
You aren't Scooby Doo
>>
Of course Mrs. Ridley. My sole purpose is to serve you. I will forever be your slave and you can do with me whatever you want.
>>
>you will never be Daisy Ridley's slave
Why even live?
Can someone make some fanfiction to ease my pain?
>>
File: AK47BoJo.jpg (70KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
AK47BoJo.jpg
70KB, 620x387px
Toothy bitch. All that exposed mouth makes me gag I can't fucking handle it she I'm convinced it's virginfags who say she's anythingnabive a 7/10
>>
>>84050857
>exposed mouth makes me gag
Smiling makes you gag?
>>
File: 1.jpg (50KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 700x476px
>>84050017
>>
>>84050902
is it autism?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/27bIaKdKBU_t_ysbbruCuw/
>>
File: Ov_endometrioma_rt_.jpg (141KB, 704x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ov_endometrioma_rt_.jpg
141KB, 704x576px
>>84050957
no, endometrioma
>>
>>84051010
>implying you don't know who I'm referring to
you need help, my man
>>
>>84050888
It's like a fucking horse with a broken jaw. No
>>
>>84051083
elaborate, it seems like a fairly tame smile in the OP. They're are better examples to work against her, but I think you're just hating just to hate for whatever /r9k/-esque reason you likely have.
>>
File: 1487198994048.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1487198994048.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>84050017
What the fuck is it with you Daisyfags and eating her shit?
>>
>>84050017
That would be a great deal, but it wouldn't take long to get sick and die. I would definitely be down to letting her shit and piss on me, but I'd have to get some real food to keep me going.
>>
>>84051468
What can I say? I'm a scatman.
She's not the only one.
>>
gross i only want to be her toilet slave for number ones, i'm no pervert
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.