[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 30 minutes into this. What is going on? And will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I'm 30 minutes into this. What is going on? And will there be any nudity?
>>
>>84048061
have you never seen a malick joint before
>>
>>84048087
everything but this, New World, To the Wonder, and the new one.
>>
>>84048087
>joint
Its kino
>>
As much nudity as song to song , story is the hardest to follow out of all malick films i've watched but cinematography is worth it by itself
>>
>>84048102

New World is literally his best movie
>>
>>84048407
Which version should I look for? I heard there's multiple.
>>
>>84048435

I would go with the full director's cut, 172 minutes. It's the main one he approved for the Criterion release. Try to get a copy of the Criterion blu ray release if you can, it's gorgeous.
>>
>>84048470
Thanks! I think I'll look for that. I'm particularly interested in it because I heard that was the beginning of Malick's shift to a looser style.
>>
>>84048061
Why are you posting while watching the movie?
You re literally fucking up your watching especially for a great movie like this one.
>>
>>84048526
I get it. Rick is a hedonist, and he's unhappy. He's lost his purpose, "the pearl".
>>
>>84048497

Yeah it is definitely the starting point for the shift. Not nearly as loose as the trilogy and Tree of Life but it's where he started going deeper into far more free form filmmaking. New World is one of my favourite movies period
>>
>>84048563
Yeah bro you get it but literally you are not looking at the movie.
like damn,the movie is something else especially in these modern times and you decide to spice it up by talking about it instead of watching it.
>>
>>84048731
If it helps at all I like it so far. Rick is a manchild who can't get over the death of his brother despite his successes. I identify with his struggle. Don't be mean.
>>
>>84048775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
>>
>>84048775
This is just sad.
What a shame
>>
>>84048848
>>84048806
I have over an hour left. I'll hide this window.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.