[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the trailer for Alien Covenant that was shown in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Capture13.jpg (66KB, 983x566px) Image search: [Google]
Capture13.jpg
66KB, 983x566px
This is the trailer for Alien Covenant that was shown in theaters. Almost nothing of it was in the actual movie. James Franco was cut entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX7URpWBNKE

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>84046909
They made a good trailer?
>>
>>84046909
the first 4mins is not part of the trailer but a prologue. they released another prologue video as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
>>
>>84047194
>not part of the trailer
>extended trailer
>in theater it says that this following trailer is rated R
makes perfect sense
>>
>>84047290
well blame the guys of whatever channel this is who cut trailer and prologue together. on the official fox youtube channel the video is simply called 'the last supper'.
>>
I'm okay with this

the prologue scenes were pretty long and I had no mood to rewatch that shit in the cinema

this shit piques one's interest while not spoiling the rest of the movie

too bad the rest of the movie sucked more dick than I cared to see
>>
This movie was worse than Alien 3 and that's saying a lot.

I didn't like Prometheus, but at least it tried. Covenant pissed the fuck out of me because it offered absolutely nothing but retarded storylines and characters doing the dumbest shit because of plot convenience. There wasn't even any tension except maybe the end, but that was telegraphed a mile away.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.