[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a moment this movie was good Other than Kia and Jason being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: freddy-vs-jason-new-line-01.jpg (224KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
freddy-vs-jason-new-line-01.jpg
224KB, 900x507px
Wait a moment this movie was good
Other than Kia and Jason being afraid of water it was way better than I expected
Why the hate?
>>
>>84045607

Mostly Hodderfags.
>>
>>84045632
Why wasn't he in it? too old?
>>
>>84045607

Taking two icons of horror and putting them in a poorly-lit comedy was a bad idea.
>>
>>84045754

Because the director thought Hodder and Englund were too similar in height, while he wanted Jason to tower over Freddy. Thus, Hodder was replaced by Ken Kirzinger. I personally didn't mind - Hodder always takes credit for being the ultimate Jason, while fans of his conveniently forget that Hodder played Jason in the worst movies in the entire franchise.
>>
>>84045607

My favourite Jason look is the pre-mecha version from Jason X, Hodder looks great in that.

Ken did well though, Freddy Vs Jason is one of my favourite fun horror films to watch, and the new guy in the 2009 did great too.

Fuck I love these movies, brb gonna watch one.
>>
>>84045758
>poorly-lit comedy
it was way more serious than jason x or freddy's dead
other than destiny child saying that about dicks or the pinball I don't remember it being too comedy
>>
why was jason black?
>>
Jason having a drowning-related trauma made sense, the movies just ignored he almost died in the fucking lake completely because he needed some sweet lake kills.
>>
>>84047360
it's different to be afraid of drowning and just afraid of water in general
in jason vs freddy he would be afraid of a water bottle even
>>
>>84047419
It's Freddy, he's capitalizing on his basically tard mind and tendency to regress to a child-like state because mommy.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/very-rare-1/xxxtentacion-ski-mask-the-slump-god-freddy-vs-jason-mastered-prod-willie-g-xxx
>>
>>84047454
no, he stops when he sees water and even freddy is surprised
>>
>>84047572
it was a little confusing but i can forgive it since it was in the dream world where Jasons fears are probably amplified
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.