[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Joffrey, Mycella and Tommen are all Robert's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: cersei-lannister-1920.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cersei-lannister-1920.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder that Joffrey, Mycella and Tommen are all Robert's children, Cersei only lied to Ned Stark so he would make a mistake that would allow her to get rid of him, let Tyrion think it so he would sympathize with her at a crytical point, lied to Jaime so he would think he was "special" and forever at her side, and to Tywin so she wouldn't have to marry Loras

Joffrey and Tommen were the rightful monarchs, Stannis literally rebelled based on jothing but a gossip and a book, and Ned was naive enough to believe in Cersei
>>
what part of black of hair dont you understand?
>>
I believe it. All I remember was Ned looking through some files about hair color, and somehow that proved that they were Lannisters. Makes no sense. I understand they don't know genetics, but how is the audience supposed to be on board?
>>
File: 1471870085716.jpg (22KB, 457x529px) Image search: [Google]
1471870085716.jpg
22KB, 457x529px
>literally see Jamie fuck Cersei
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>84043209
>sees Jaime fucking Cersei about 10 after her last child was born
>somehow evidence of him being the father of any of her children
>>
I know this is bait but for any fisherman cruising by before you take it know that there's an Internal Monologue where Cersei talks about killing the only Robert kid she shat out and swallowing his cum so she didn't get pregnant with him. Those kids are inbred bastards. Cersei destroyed the Baratheon line.
>>
File: 32.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>84043085
>tfw you think cersei is playing 12d chess
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.