[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't that bad recently re-watching it You think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

It wasn't that bad recently re-watching it

You think it will ever get a sequel?
>>
>>84043039
>rewatching movies that aren't even old

yikes, what a film embryo
>>
It wasn't a bad movie, thing is, it wasn't good either, movies like this really need to make money and from what i remember, it didn't make any, money talks ultimately.
>>
I hope not. Look at that shit.
>>
>>84043096

Thought it made a boat load in China alone?
>>
>>84043096

Made money in china so who knows.
>>
>>84043039
Well everyone in china and people who played WoW seemed to enjoy the movie. I believe it is quite possible to get a sequel or maybe even two films. I really hope they make a movie about arthas, shit would be dope.
>>
>>84043166
>>84043189
Not sure about the china figures, overall i liked the film and would like a sequel.
>>
>>84043215
Yeah they should probably just skip to Arthas' story
>>
File: asuka.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>84043324

>skipping the story line that pretty much launched warcraft into the mainstream
>>
>>84043039
I thought it was all right, but I would have loved it if I saw it as a teenager.
>>
>>84043215
most of the wow players i knew hated it because of the "muh lore" changes
>>
If they pander to the fact china made them their cash and do escape from durnholde, itll be fine, if they go to the third war with arthas and illidan, the scourge wont show any bones because china is ok publiclly stripping a whore, or beating kids or even eating dogs, but dont you dare show a bone.
>>
>>84043215
EVERYONE WHO PLAYED WOW OR ANY WARCRAFT GAME HATED THIS GARBAGE
NO ONE IN THE MAKING OF THIS SHIT EVEN REMOTELY PLAYED ANY OF THE GAMES
HELL THEY COULDNT READ A FUCKING SUMMARY ON THE WIKIA
THEY COMPLETELY FUCKED UP THE CHARACTERS, THE RACES, THE STORY FUCKING EVERYTHING
REEEEEEE
>>
the actors were all really bad, like really bad
they couldnt have gotten a worse cast
>>
>>84044878

Been playing since Orcs and Humans, movie was alright. It's like an abridged version of the story, hitting only the most major of cliff notes.

Could it add more? Of course, but who wants to go to the cinema for an 8 hour movie? Pretty much no-one. And 8 hours would still be short.

They fucked up some parts, like Garona and the way she killed Llane and adding in the Draenieieieie to me was a mistake, unless a sequel is planned.

They made Garona too pretty, Llane too passive and Ben Foster is a great actor, but I feel a chunk of Medivh was missing, but given budget and time constraints, I think they did a fantastic job.
>>
it seems like whoever wrote this saw the cover art, read the names of the characters, then imagined a story without actually fucking playing the games or reading anything about them
they should have just sticked to the lore, or at least tried to, it would have at least be liked by the fans.
>>
I watched it recently, having next to no knowledge of the lore outside of Arthas' story, and I thought it was pretty good, not perfect, but I enjoyed it.

I hope they make a sequel with either Arthas or Gul'dan getting his ass handed to him.
>>
>>84043039
>Warcraft
>orcs get BTFO after coming face to face with human fortifications and heavy cavalry for the first time, causing massive infighting after the rout over who should lead

>Warcraft movie
>TWO BIG ARMIES CHARGING EACH OTHER RAAAA
>>
>You think it will ever get a sequel?
Yeah. Thanks, China.
>>
>>84045061

While I liked the movie, I think it could've been better if they just added a whole half hour to it BEFORE the dark portal opened. Showing Azeroth in it's peace time before the Horde came, and showing more of Draenor and further establish WHY the Orcs needed to GTFO. It would've given the necessary world-building I think the film lacked and introduced us to most of the characters in a less rushed manner.

>>84045299
>I hope they make a sequel with either Arthas or Gul'dan getting his ass handed to him.

Arthas would be a little kid at the time of a sequel.
>>
>>84045387
>I didnt see it. However, /tv/ told me it was silly.
>>
>>84045061
>time constraints
nigger it took them like 8 years to make this piece of shit lol
>>
>>84043215
I played wow for like 2 hours and still enjoyed the movie
>>
>>84043039
>be blizzkikes
>make movie
>its not about arthas

till i die ill never understand why they did that
they could have the next lotr
>>
seeing how badly they ruined the lore im afraid of them making a sequel
they're gonna make arthas a black man and completely skip the culling of stratholme, the defense of strahnbrad and muradin
I fear for the future
>>
>tfw you will never see the "watch your tone with me boy" on the big sceen
>tfw no "succeeding you, father"
>no "have you come to piss on your fathers ashes one last time before you left his kingdom to rot?"
>no "i failed humanity once, i will not do so again"
>no "we gave ourselves willingly to do the demon blood"
>no archimonde assaulting hyjal
>no malfurion blowing up the world tree
>no arthas claiming frostmourne
>no illidan vash and kael thas
>no garithos
>no mad dash to icecrown
>no illidan vs arthas
>no "now, we are one"
Fuck you could make a great trilogy out of WC3
>>
>>84045387
>face to face with human fortifications and heavy cavalry for the first time, causing massive infighting
So the Orcs are literally the Golden Horde? I'd rather just watch a movie about the Mongol empire falling apart after their failed attacks on Hungary and Poland.
>>
>>84048067
>"Succeeding you, father"

Fuck, that line was cool.
>>
File: 1496949562044.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496949562044.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>84043039
>ywn have an orc gf
>>
>post yfw Disney buys the rights of the franchise and starts making a new Warcraft movie every year
>>
Its actually pretty enjoyable if you know Warcraft lore.
If you dont then youll have no fucking clue whats happening or why its happening.
>>
>>84048877
Fuck no
I dont want to watch black arthas and female illidan
>>
File: 142312552.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
142312552.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>84048936
>I dont want to watch female illidan
Lets not get to hasty here
>>
>>84048976
Illidans edge wouldnt work with a slutty nelf
>>
>>84048936

>AYOO
>SO U SAYIN
>WE WUZ LICH KANGZ N SHIEEET
>>
>>84043039
The fact that a sequel wasn't announced within two months of it hitting theaters should answer your question OP.
>>
>>84045387
The humans are caught offguard by how unbelievably strong the orcs are. Once they properly equip themselves with guns they even the fight right out.
Also the reason they charge into the orcs instead of building heavy fortifications is because they're trying to get to the dark portal and stop Guldan from summoning the rest of the Horde.
>>
>>84049036
But orcs are already literally we wuz kangs: the race
>>
File: 1481755776081.gif (962KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481755776081.gif
962KB, 245x213px
Actually a shame we wont get a sequel because the actual battles of the 2nd war are GOAT
>grand human heroes like trollbane, terenas, proudmourne
>horde leaders like doomhammer, zul'jin, kargath, chogall
>mother fucking death knights lead by Teron Gorefiend
>Guldan fucking off to get slaughtered by demons at the temple of sargeras
>>
>>84049084

>Orcs were a peaceful race that built spaceships but got invaded by evil Draenei and the white Burning Legion
>>
>>84049036
Ayo
*looks at Tyrande*
You be saying
*gouges out eyes*
We wuz
*Drinks demon green coolaid*
demons n sheeit
>>
>>84044771
Good point.
>>
>>84048936

Memes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if they made Arthas or Uther black
>>
>Not enough Gul'dan
>Too much boring, retarded human shit

It could have been great.
>>
>>84043039
Khadgar was so fucking annoying. "Guardian? GUARDIAN!? GUARDIAN!?"
>>
Its a prequel so it already has them.

Its called warcraft, warcraft two, warcraft 3, and world of warcraft.

They also made spinoffs called starcraft and starcraft 2
>>
>>84048067
>no "have you come to piss on your fathers ashes one last time before you left his kingdom to rot?"

That cutscene was really sad.
>>
>>84050714
Link?
>>
>>84050839
https://youtu.be/VnR5d1_yLws?t=4m2s

I really like Uther's voice acting.
>>
Why was the shitskin? All the human actors were trash, orc only movie pls
>>
>>84043039

No, they were stupid for investing in it thinking it'd be a franchise. Such an unsatisfying film knowing from the get go that there'll be no sequel.
>>
>>84051145
Why was the king******
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.