[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Captain, the enemy ship has us trapped in their beam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

>"Captain, the enemy ship has us trapped in their beam. However, if I were to reverse the quantum lock and engage in a microfusion singularity, it would cause a chain reaction causing a warp toroidal field, allowing us to phase into a pulse field and therefore allowing the ship to activate the gamma pulse sensor array, which would cause a reverse impulse subspace overflow onto the enemy's tachyon field geometry"
>>
>>84042529
make it so you fucking idiot
>>
sounds reasonable
>>
>>84042529
Does any of the Star Trek jargon in the shows make any actual scientific sense?
>>
>reverse impulse subspace overflow
Absolute madman this could destroy the ship
>>
>>84042621
Often it does. OPs post doesn't come from the show.
>>
>>84042843
We have no other option sir
>>
>>84042529
>uh. . m-make it so. . .
>>
>>84042529
>>84042981

Is this what humanity's future will be like? Inferior to our machine children, acting like we understand them and the world around us, but in actuality completely lost at sea?
>>
File: IMG_0782.png (1MB, 992x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.png
1MB, 992x660px
Physicsfag here

>mfw "Flux" is a real thing and I calculate EM wave Flux on a daily basis
>mfw I read flux for the first time in my book
>>
File: profpicarde.jpg (59KB, 502x195px) Image search: [Google]
profpicarde.jpg
59KB, 502x195px
>>84042529
oh Data I love it when you talk dirty to me,

make it so you sexy mother fucker, don't even tell me about our chances, I really want to feel this one
>>
>>84043036
All you have to do is make Datas skin darker and it would be perfect

We already know that he is "fully functional" and apparently able to satisfy the white girl Tasha Yar
>>
>>84043036
you're already inferior in plowing compared to a tractor. they're just tools.
>>
Holy shit did jew jew abrams really make the original Enterprise fucking 10 times bigger?
>>
>>84043566
The nacelles for the jjprise are bigger than a Galaxy class.
>>
>>84042529
>Captain, I've been researching a mid 20th century ideology. You may know it, it's called fascism. After reading about it's basic tenets, I can't see the fault in them.

they never had reruns of that episode
>>
>>84042582
kerk.
>>
>>84043059
No-one cares. You're literally doing nothing for the field of science and probably never will (unless you're 15). Quit humblebragging on this shitstain site and go back to school.
>>
>>84043762
for real?
>>
>>84043566
This is why I hate Abrams Trek universe: Everything is a fucking mess visually. Each starship, each shuttle, every different interior and uniforms and technology, its like every single one was designed by someone different, there is no uniform look to starfleet
>>
>>84042891
This.

t. Childhood autist who read the ST encyclopedias and technical manuals for fun as a 9-14 year old and was enthralled by how internally consistent the technobabble actually was.

Okuda was /ourguy/ for sure, and he did an amazing job keeping the writers in the TOS movie/TNG/DS9 era shows in line with the in-universe technical lore.
>>
Transportars kill people
>>
File: 1486261844145.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486261844145.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
>>84042529

Data is the only character in all of scifi whom I would trust to carry out such an operation.
>>
>>84044768
TNG worked pretty hard to sound sensible. Voyager on the other hand, was a mess of nonsense.
>>
>>84042621
It makes sense in the Star Trek universe. It makes no sense whatsoever outside of it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.