[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The comic relief becomes progressively more retarded with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Insert brain here.jpg (77KB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
Insert brain here.jpg
77KB, 350x314px
>The comic relief becomes progressively more retarded with each season

Has a show ever done the reverse and actually had the comic relief become semi realistically intelligent?
>>
South Park / Cartman
>>
>>84041405
Peter from family guy turned from a goofy dumb guy who scrwed up alot but had a good heart into a straight up evil smart guy who just fucks up peoples lives on purpose for laughs
>>
>>84041588

Peter is still way more retarded than what he was when first started.
>>
Thing is that the new Homer is actually less dumb than the original one.
Real Homer was a stupid man who made stupid decisions.
New Homer says clever remarks, comes off kind of smart at some point and then does something completely retarded and crazy.
Old Homer was stupid
New Homer is a fucking maniac
>>
Forgot the name of the show because it was so long ago, but there was one where the comic relief character started getting darker and darker, until it was revealed that he was depressed.
>>
>>84041887
Fuck you.
Now I want to know that that is, but I have to go to bed and can't wait till someone figures it out.
>>
>>84041887
Probably not this, but Dexter had something similar. But the show was so shit they the guy went back to being le comic relief.
>>
File: That-70s-Show-Fez.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
That-70s-Show-Fez.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>84041405
Fez went from being naive and impressionable to being as much of an asshole as Hyde.
>>
Black adder is literally this, he increases his social standing each series
>>
>>84044024
except blackadder is the main character, the "comic relief" would be Baldric who starts out smart but becomes more of a retard every season
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.