[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your favorite trope I'll start >Pervert old man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_nirftxVSmf1s3ca0o.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nirftxVSmf1s3ca0o.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
ITT: Your favorite trope

I'll start

>Pervert old man is actually a total badass
>>
>4 elemental powers
>fire is the ebul one
fucking jews
>>
Protag teams up with bad guy to defeat even badder guy

Avatar used all the cool tropes now that i think of it
>>
>>84038046
fire was never protrayed as evil
>>
>>84038325
>genociding monks
>not evil
let me guess the holocaust was a lie?
>>
>villain is honorable
>>
>>84038358
>cyanide gas is ebil because it killed le jews
>>
>>84037989
>Save yourself, I'll hold them back
>>
>>84037989
>thief gets killed
love when it happens
>>
>>84038046
There were plenty of assholes in any of the kingdoms except maybe the Air one. Even then at several points they questioned the philosophy of the air nomads like how they abandon hope and wordly tethers as in buddhism. The fire nation was given a bunch of episodes exploring villages where it was basically the same kind of deal as in any other kingdom. Only the fire nation empire under the fire lord was portrayed as evil, and it fits into the idea that fire is aggressive and naturally harmful. If any nation was going to conquer the other ones, it would be the fire nation. The misunderstood aspect of fire is its capacity to give warmth and serve as homestead, but even this was explored when they saw those aztec looking guys who still practiced old firebending with the dragons.
>>
File: volcanojew.jpg (55KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
volcanojew.jpg
55KB, 898x628px
>>84038410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

jews literally worship a volcano god
you = jew
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.