[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>15-minute montage of Kim in a hospital bed >10-minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3747.png (799KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.png
799KB, 900x690px
>15-minute montage of Kim in a hospital bed
>10-minute montage of Mike filling out new hire paperwork for Madrigal
>Jimmy gets fucked out of his settlement due to Hamlin laying the charm on Irene and convincing her to stay in
>The combination of Kim being hospitalized and losing his Sandpiper money drives Jimmy back to Chuck
>Chuck enlists Jimmy's slippin' tactics and they conspire to take down their common enemy
Prove that this won't happen. I feel like I don't even need to watch the finale.
>>
you don't have to watch the show.
>>
>>84036870
>Prove that this won't happen
Episode is called "Lantern." Chuck's going to die or be committed after his house burns down.
>>
>>84036870
Almost perfect but you forgot
>Some bullshit with Nacho tucked into the last 5 minutes
>>
>>84036870
What? is the episode released?
>>
>>84037259

Why do you continually drag the intellect of this board further and further into the earth's core.
>>
>>84037287
cant i ask something? how does he know its gonna show kim in hospital bed?
>>
>>84036870
>Prove that this won't happen.

You can prove it to yourself by eating it, because you're theory is dumb.

Chunk won't and never would use illegal tactics to win the day. That goes against his very core. And yes, we know they're going to talk, but not about that, no way.

More likely Jimmy goes back and has to beg Chuck to help with the Kim situation. She's behind on her work, and just been in a serious accident. She needs help to keep her clients. So my guess is that Jimmy begs Chuck to help Kim out. Chuck probably tells him to go fuck himself
>>
>>84037319
did you even watch the last episode?
>>
>>84037389
>eating it

Watching it*

Serves me right for posting from a phone
>>
>>84037413
>>eating it
>Watching it*
>>
>>84037389
>you're theory is dumb
I didn't even read the rest of YOUR* post, you fucking buffoon.
>>
>>84037389
>Chunk won't and never would use illegal tactics to win the day. That goes against his very core. And yes, we know they're going to talk, but not about that, no way
Yes, because betrayal at the hands of one's friends NEVER causes people to do things contrary to their personal moral codes, AMIRITE?
>Chunk
Kek
>>
what will they do with gene in the final season? will he get redemption? will he put the suit for one last time? and more importantly are the intros gonna make their way on the actual story
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.