[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My step bro is watching this garbage and I just caught a glimpse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Orange_is_the_new_Black.png (211KB, 1200x525px) Image search: [Google]
Orange_is_the_new_Black.png
211KB, 1200x525px
My step bro is watching this garbage and I just caught a glimpse of it, how the fuck is this show so popular? The Fat Nigger dyke prisoners over powered the guards? They have extra security measures in case of insurgency. And their list of demands really pissed me the fuck off. They're prisoners, what kind of fucking demands are they asking for? If they wanted education, Internet, and good healthcare then they shouldn't have gotten arrested in the fucking first place.
>>
>>84037076
I've also caught him watching the first few seasons, this ain't bait. It seemed like shit the whole way through but now it's hit levels of bullshit that are aggravating.
>>
File: RHmKb5h.png (110KB, 289x310px) Image search: [Google]
RHmKb5h.png
110KB, 289x310px
>>84036805
>Watches a few scenes.
>Doesn't understand why people like it.
This is bait or your retarded.
>>
>>84036805
>If they wanted education, Internet, and good healthcare then they shouldn't have gotten arrested in the fucking first place.
So making one mistake means you're not a human anymore?
>>
The shows written by women that's all you should know
>>
Ignoring OPs obvious bait can we discuss Season 5?
What the fuck was Washiningtons backstory suppose to tell us?
She was an extremely gifted young black girl but gave it all up because rich white people at a rich white people school(a school she was going to go to) did a rendition of a black musical? O and her teacher just reinforces her to give up and be a thug because of "white privilege"
The show seems to make it seem like shes in the right but I just dont get it.
>>
The show was actually pretty good feminine-kino for the first couple of seasons, but this last season especially is a case of "We told the story we wanted to tell but they keep giving us money to make more".

It's a common failing of the prisonkino genre, see: Oz, Prison Break, etc.
>>
>>84037820
As stated above, I've also caught him watching the first few seasons, this ain't bait. It seemed like shit the whole way through but now it's hit levels of bullshit that are aggravating.
>>
>>84037820
I don't think the show makes it seem like she's in the right. I think they portray it as morally neutral, just explaining the dumb mindset she has about victimhood.
>>
>>84037853
Yah, the first 2 seasons were awesome, and 3 and 4 were pretty good imo. But this season is just stupid (or at least it is so far I'm on episode 3), everybody turned retarded the moment the riot started.
>>
>>84037857
Watch the show you dumb shit, why do you want people to explain it to you when you have netflix on your house? Would you seriously trust a 3rd party opinion from some retard on 4chan to dictate your taste? Jesus christ.
>>
>>84037457
bruh, you've watched the show. quit being a scared little bitch. you don't have to make up a step brother and pretend to have caught him watching all the seasons so you know the show without having seen it
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>84039238
No i wouldn't actually watch it because It seemed like feminist libshit from the beginning, and I don't have a Netflix account, nor do I care to. I made the thread because on Social media and in person, my friends/family can't seem to get enough of it. But from the few minutes i've seen it seem like preachy trash. Complete garbage. Netflix also has a clear agenda so I won't ever use it. Whether or not you believe me is up to you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.