[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is going to play him in the inevitable biopic? My money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (62KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
GhostNewAvatarLarge.png
62KB, 1125x1500px
So who is going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

My money is on John Goodman
>>
>>84036139
Tom Sizemore
>>
I don't think ghost is fat, doesn't sound like it.
>>
I listened to him nonstop from 2011 to when he quit, and I have zero interest in listening to the new stuff. It just wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>84038405
He came back in 2016 for the election and quit again last month.
>>
Can I play a random brony? I've always wanted to play a brony.
>>
Alex Jones goddammit it *cans.wav*
>>
File: holyshit.png (1024KB, 585x1200px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
1024KB, 585x1200px
>>84036139
would make an interesting story of him chasing his son
>>
>want to download the show for archival purposes over the next few decades should BTR go down
>there's ads in them
fucking greedy jew
>>
>>84038725
>quit again last month.
I KNEW it was a moneygrab. All those morons buying inner circle memberships and autographs.
>>
>>84039438
>Ghost knows that his lifetime of drinking is catching up to him
>Decides that his last act will be to save his son from the liberals
>Ghost and Engineer go on a harrowing journey to find him through various clues and they drive around in a beat up RV
>The only listeners who are willing to help him irl and are actually sane are the callers who irritated him when he was on air
>Learns that in the end some people can't be changed that it's best to leave some things alone.
>Ghost becomes a ghost
>>
>>84040093
Well the excuse that he left is that some faggot furry wanted to take his show off of blogtalk because ghost made aids awareness merch in his name. But he made such much money with those innercircle cocksuckers that he left regardless. Get this he is going to comeback once again on July 4th probably because is money ran out.
https://ghost.report/2017/06/07/will-ghost-ever-bring-tcr-back/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.