[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still don't understand that branding thing from Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I still don't understand that branding thing from Batman v Superman. Did Bruce know that branded people are killed in prison and just didn't care? Was he branding them because he wanted them dead? Or didn't he know about it? Was behind their murders Lex Luthor?
>>
>>84035897
>Did Bruce know that branded people are killed in prison and just didn't care?
yes,this batman kills.
its stupid but whatever
>>
>please spoonfeed me what was spoonfed to me in the movie

fuck off.
>>
>>84035897
Also the whole premise is stupid,being beaten by batman sholud be something to be proud of.
not something that gets you killed.
any person interrogatesd by batman talks eventually even if he has to break every bone of your body.
>>
>>84035919
Why do criminals kill people who've been branded anyway?
>>
>>84036093
its because they are sneaks,but that is retarded.
See my previous post >>84036027
>>
>>84036027
Watch the fucking movie. It shows Lex's henchman paying another prisoner to shank the branded guy. Branded criminals get killed because Lex wanted Batman to look bad to the world (and especially Clark)
>>
>>84036093
He's branding human traffickers and child molesters. All his brand does is leave the more "respectable" criminals no doubt about what the branded are.
>>
>>84035897
Snyder skip-read Dark Knight Returns and made a note of the sequence where Bruce is watching Zorro, then decided to come up with his own epic edgy version of the "Z" slash for the new millennium.
>>
>>84035897
In the Ultimate edition the russian guy that works with lex pays a guy in jail to murder the guy batman branded in the scene in your pic.
>>
>>84036093
Batman was branding human smugglers, the lowest of the low next to child molesters in prisonland
>>
File: IMG_0149.jpg (84KB, 642x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
84KB, 642x449px
>>84036887
Yeah, that's totally it.
>>
>>84035897
Would that suprise you? Batman dreams about shooting the shit out of everybody.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.