[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd they change Tulip so much? I don't even mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Tulip-Ruth-Negga.jpg (61KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
Tulip-Ruth-Negga.jpg
61KB, 600x316px
Why'd they change Tulip so much? I don't even mean the race but rather the personality.
>>
>>84035285
She's cuter now
>>
>>84035285
Didn't they combine her with another character?
>>
>>84035285
bc 90s feminism wouldn't fly today
>>
>>84035355
You mean the black cop lady? I guess kind of since she's a bit sassy but, not really, she didn't do mcguyver shit like make a bazooka out of tin cans or win every poker game.
>>
>>84035285
Tulip didn't really have a personality in the comics. She would be in a bad position, then would turn the tables on everybody.
>>
>>84037338
>Tulip didn't really have a personality in the comics
She did, she was a realistic strong woman, not this sassy, wise cracking, independant-womyn-who-don't-need-no-man unlikeable bitch that tells girls to act the same.
>>
>>84035322

She's fucking hideous

>>84035355
>>84035554

No, she is not a combination of the cop lady and Tulip, she is pretty much an original character in everything but name.

>>84037338

>Tulip didn't really have a personality in the comics.

Yes she did, fuck off with that nonsense that she didn't, and even if that were true, Ruth Negga's version has the personality of a dried cactus.
>>
>>84037387

don't forget that in the early stages Tulip was actually a screwup, not this badass superwoman that blows up helicopters with DIY rpgs.

Then there's that fucking reveal that she had a miscarriage which is why she's so angry at Jesse for not wanting to go with her to get revenge on the guy that ditched except SHE NEVER EVEN FUCKING TOLD HIM SHE WAS PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

This show managed to make Sheriff Root and Quincannon more relatable and interesting than the maincast outside of Gilgun and then promptly killed them off cuz WACKY FINALE.

Fuck Seth rogen
>>
File: TulipOHare01.jpg (59KB, 292x649px) Image search: [Google]
TulipOHare01.jpg
59KB, 292x649px
>>84037387
>Realistic strong woman
>>
>>84037638
Yeah that sounds like my lesbian sister.
>>
>>84037638

And then she gets pinned down in a graveyard later by vampires with guns.
>>
>>84037810
They weren't vampires. They were the same fucking kids. She got pinned down because there was a shitload of them and she was covering Jessie and Cassidy. Cassidy was fucked immediately and Jessie was in a trance.
She was in a bind and turned the tables on them shortly.
>>
>>84037638
Yeah she falls for the same trick ''yeah babe i'm totally taking you with me on this dangerous trip after we have sex'' by Jesse more than once, what a dumb broad.
>>
>>84037638

She sounds like she posts on 4chan.
>>
>>84038068
>She was in a bind and turned the tables on them shortly.

Not without Jesse's help who took out the leader.

Point is, she was written far better than this ugly black midget ever will be.
>>
File: ew.jpg (25KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
25KB, 618x412px
>>84035322
>>
>>84037638
reminder the first thing we see of her is being clumsy fuckup who fails to do her first job, and it's not even a flashback or anything, it's present day.
>>
>>84037600
Is Quincannon dead? Isn't his factory like outside the town?
>>
The show is the show. It improves the books in one hundred ways to make the show work as a series.
>>
>>84038646
You mean kill off characters more likable and relatable than the main cast?
>>
>>84035285
Because the character was pretty fucking shit.
>>
>>84038248
Sword guy wasn't the leader. The girl was obviously the leader.
>>
>>84038400
Really didn't see the point of killing him off. I think Rogen just wanted the sausage movie to pass by awhile before he revealed Quincannons lust for the meats.
>>
>they killed arseface
wew
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.