[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favorite characters turns out to be a bad guy several story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4951.jpg (44KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4951.jpg
44KB, 480x454px
Your favorite characters turns out to be a bad guy several story arcs into a series.

Now you hate him because he's not who you thought he was.
>>
How can they just change a character like that?
>>
File: ollie.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ollie.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>>84034107
Weirdly Ollie Reeder comes to mind quite quickly.

At least they imply he'll fail towards the end.
>>
File: IMG_4960.jpg (67KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4960.jpg
67KB, 986x553px
>>84034791
I made this thread in response to a manga I was reading, but I know this tops exists in TV as well.

Worst the author never hinted or foreshadowed him being a traitor even when they were on the look out for one.

He was the funny one in the group. The guy who was always obsessing about girls and was always smiling and laid back.

The only real indicator something was off was just before he reavealed himself, fighting better then he normally does and using a power that he never once bothered to use before.

Even now I'm still hoping that he's a triple agent or will turn good, but it doesn't seem like that's going to be the case.
>>
>>84034107
Walter White
>>
>>84035275
What manga was that?
>>
>>84035373
Blue Exorcist[spoiler/]
>>
>>84034107
They did this to Tony Soprano and that's why I never rewatched after season 3.
>>
>>84036578
Wasn't Tony always a mobster tho. Never watched the show.
>>
>>84034107
I'm not a stupid American so I don't automatically hate "bad guys"
>>
>>84037867
Yes it's a show where all the main characters are ruthless criminals yet you learn to sympathize with them and relate to them. It's the contrast that makes the show interesting. People should stick to capeshit if they want "good guys" and "bad guys".
>>
File: 1387687705548[1].jpg (100KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1387687705548[1].jpg
100KB, 351x450px
>Your favorite character is still alive in a series known for killing off anybody at anytime
>>
>>84037956
But I'm talking about characters who are portrayed as good guys but then you find out they were just faking the whole time and betray the group with no warning.
>>
>>84038023
Only childrens' stories divide characters into "good" and "bad".
>>
>>84037896
>I'm an abomination!
>>
>>84038105
I actually agre with this philosophy. I love gray characters and flawed characters. I should say the guy was a protagonist but became an antagonist at random with no hint.
>>
>>84034107
>retarded americlap doesnt understand ambiguous character
>>
Double bump.
>>
>always thought character was shady and couldn't be trusted
>you were right and like him even more now
>>
>>84038006
If it's a long running series that got popular then you shouldn't worry. No one you care about is going to die. They can't afford the fan backlash.
>>
>>84036578
not sure what you mean by this. Did they reveal something in season 3 that made tony look worse than he really was? He always seemed to be a badguy in my eyes. Yeah he had some nice moments, but overall the guy was an asshole who had it coming
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.