[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTP - Lisbeth Salander Let's post characters and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

INTP - Lisbeth Salander

Let's post characters and their MBTI personality.
>>
>>84033403
no how bout we not.
>>
File: 1426563833993.jpg (89KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1426563833993.jpg
89KB, 1146x1148px
>>84033403
>INTP
>MBTI

These are from reddit aren't they? Is this a new b8? Posting like a redditor for (You)s? How do I get in on this srs trollin?
>>
>>84033425
>posted 52 seconds after op
>>
Let's post Salamander's hairy pits instead.
>>
>>84033403
Homosexual - OP

Post more
>>
>>84033607
>posted two years after I learned how to jerk off
>>
>>84033403
>Lisbeth "Lizzy" Salander
certified Rapeable Aspergers Perceptive Easy

>>84033524
it's a butchering of Jungs insights which mainly aims to cement men's passing weaknesses by defining "introverted" as a label that can't be escaped or improved upon.
>>
>MBTI
horoscope for nerds
>>
Briggs myer persality test is just the zodiac for atheists
>>
>>84034017
No it doesn't. Introverted and extroverted just means whether social interaction is draining or exciting for the person, it doesn't assume your social competence.
>>84034058
>>84034067
People just repeat this as a meme because they heard it once and it makes them sound smart. There are reasons why it isn't a perfectly accurate test, partially since most people are bad and dishonest at judging themselves, but all it does is take in information the user themself entered and spits it back out after grouping the data into one of the four letter categories with a simple sorting system.The test makes no conclusions of its own, everything it tells you is something you already provided. A horoscope on the other hand jumps to its own conclusions based off a single question that isn't even about personality.
>>
>>84033524
Newfag
>>
>>84035658
>Introverted and extroverted just means whether social interaction is draining or exciting for the person

And it assumes an air of permanency to this when in fact everything fluctuates depending on the worth of their present company and ones willingness to entertain them. Most people are students when they encounter this stupid model and they have to study most of the time so it skews their perception of themselves when they are basically told they definitely don't have any "natural" leadership traits. I'm all for "any explanations are better than none" but such definiteness on the topic of personality does more harm then good.
>>
>>84036000
Well it isn't a definitive thing even in the context of the test since most results are given on a scale of more to less introverted. I always score on the higher end and accordingly find interactions even with close friends and family to be exhaustive, if not unpleasant. Also, in order for someone to score to a point they're being told they don't have natural leadership traits (and I've never seen a version of the test that does this anyway) they'd have to have already assumed that about themselves before actually taking the test.
>>
>>84035761
Thanks reddit
>>
I love these charts. I save them every time I see one.
>>
>>84036516
It's no better than the Scientology personality test that always tells the person they definitely have some glaring imperfection that needs immediate attention by them.

Only this test differs in that it placates testers and tells them nothing is everything is perfect, there are no wrong answers! OK! Now hear tales of the famous egalitarian people JUST LIKE YOU who promoted (read: exaggerated) their inadequacies in the hopes that people generally never gain the ambition to create themselves into something better then the average as that is too egotistical.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.