[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of pic related? And more specifically I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: inbetweeners.jpg (67KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
inbetweeners.jpg
67KB, 665x375px
>>
Very funny.
>>
Shit reddit-tier humor that only virgins or braindead retards find funny.
>>
another perfect example of "americans don't get it so they remake it and fail miserably"
>>
HAHA MINGE
HAHA CLUUUNGE
XD
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>BUS TURDS
>>
BUS WANKERS
>>
I watched it when I was in my last year of high school so it was the best ever. The most relatable comedy I've seen and I like how they really made sure these are actual losers and didn't go on the safe American route where they'd all end up getting laid in the end or something.
>>84032856
No.
>>
>>84032889
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>84032283
>femanons
A co worker of my dad loves this show and Skins and she's in her late 20s/early 30s I think.
>>
>>84032972
I agree, though they did sort of do that in the first film (and maybe the second? I can't remember)
>>
>>84032972
>safe american route where they'd end up getting laid in the end or something
jesus your country is hopeless
>>
There was rumours they were going to reboot it with a bunch of new kids.

Honestly that's the way to do it. But even by S3 you could tell they were running out of material. The series kind of ended on a down note as well.

The movies were funny enough, but they were a bit generic teen holiday movies.
>>
>>84033005
I am wondering since I think the show proabably isn't as relateable to females. Can girls relate to Will?
>>
Still rewatch it from time to time. Some really classic episodes.
>>
>>84033068
Also can girls relate to the social bond between them of constant banter at the expense of eachother? Girls seem to have a kind of reverse type of social bond, where they are superficially nice to eachother and then slander their friends behind their backs, whereas guys do sort of the opposite, talk shit to eachother when they are present, but they actually like them as friends.
>>
I liked it but I felt like it had too many episodes, there's only so many times they can lose at everything before it becomes repetitive (which I think it did).
>>
Will's mum best girl?
>>
>>84032283
It was very relatable back in the day. Haven't watched it since, I can't imagine it holding up as well. Best to leave those cringe worthy days behind me.
>>
>>84033287
She's so fit she could be a prostitute!
>>
>>84032283
It's comfy in that "I don't wanna go back but damn those were some good memories" nostalgia kinda way. The only right time to watch it is when you're in high school and think the jokes are le edge. Am femanon, but I don't think I saw it any different than anyone else, although I did find myself wondering why teenage boys are so horny all the time.
Jay was best boy btw.
>>
>>84032283
Super hit or miss, the cringe gets bloody unbearable at times, still some classic moments
>>
>>84033545
I see. Though, Will best lad.
>>
>>84033545
BIRMINGHAM
R
U
M
>>
>>84033545
Jay is just a lying arsehole, worst "friend" you could have.
>>
Only show to ever properly show what school was like for the middle class really.
>>
>>84032962
Bus wankers, actually.
>>
you just know if americans made it, one of the guys would be black and he'd be the one getting laid all the time
>>
>>84032283
One of the few shows that actually depicts the semi-loser kids as they actually are, socially awkward weirdos that actually look like late-puberty teenagers.
>>
>>84032283
I love it, but then again, I'm a loser woman who browses /tv/.
>>
>>84032283
Very funny, although plebs like it because they don't realise you laugh at Jay and their idiocy, and not along with it,
>>
Skins is what you wish your youth was like

Inbetweeners is what it was actually like
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.