[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early reviews of ApeKino are in. So far only good. Anyone he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9756.jpg (462KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9756.jpg
462KB, 2000x1333px
Early reviews of ApeKino are in. So far only good. Anyone here recognize any semi-reliable reviewers? Or are these all shills? I don't doubt the movie will be at least good after the last 2, just trying to guage the hype.

http://collider.com/war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-reviews/amp/
>>
>>84031108
Apekino
Simian Cinema
>>
apeshit
>>
>>84031108
I enjoy the new movies, but they will never be as good as the original. There was something about filmmaking in the past that appeals to me much more.
>>
>>84031140
MONKEYNO
>>
>>84031156
Maybe because it was shot on film and they built much bigger sets back then giving a more grand scope? Someone can probably explain it better.
>>
>>84031108
Grae Drake is the head of Rotten Tomatoes so don't listen to anything she says.
Scott Mantz is a retard.
Don't know about the others in that article.
Don't read a Matt Goldberg review on Collider because everything he says is trite.
>>
>>84031183
I think it's the atmosphere, music and everything just looked more real.
Modern blockbusters all look the same.
>>
>>84031183
You got it. Pacing was a lot different and slower. Writing was better too, wasn't muddled by blockbuster trends. No doubt there were shit movies back then too, but part of their charm definitely comes from the different styles of writing and pacing.
>>
lets be honest, first one was shit

it's quite amazing how good the second one is considering everything
>>
>>84031156
>>84031183
no

the originals featured actual conflict between humans and apes, the new movies have been building up tension for something that will never be even realized (an actual Planet of the Apes)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.