[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I shoulda learned to play the guitar. I shoulda learned,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
I shoulda learned to play the guitar. I shoulda learned, to play them drums.
>>
The little faggot with the earring and the makeup.
>>
That little faggot, he's a millionaire
>>
Got to install microwave ovens
>>
>>84023821
I can't believe Mark Knopfler didn't get shit for saying faggot that many times.
>>
>>84023912
It was a different time.
>>
>>84023912
He did though. The radio version almost always leaves that part out
>>
File: 1493331135591.jpg (75KB, 263x383px) Image search: [Google]
1493331135591.jpg
75KB, 263x383px
>>84023799
You shoulda learned, to play them dubs.
>>
>>84023799
making hawaian noises
>>
>>84023945
Are you saying some based radio station plays the album version?
>>
>>84024201
Q1043 played the untainted version a month ago I remember. I couldn't believe I heard faggot on the radio three times!
>>
>tfw used to listen to this on YTMND radio
feels
>>
I WANT MY
I WANT MY
I WANT MY MTV
>>
>>84024300
Q1043 plays like two songs from each band and that's it. But that is pretty cool they did that.
>>
>>84024338
Yeah and 60% of the time it's DA FRANCHISE!

I go for WSOU or 1055 if I want to listen to rock radio these days.
>>
Sting does back up vocals in the chorus
>>
>>84024412
It's not like he has one of the most recognizable voices of all time or anything.
>>
>>84023799
The real irony of it all is this probably the band's most famous song.
>>
>>84024305
CAPTAIN - - JEAN LUC PICARD
OF THE U-S-S
ENTERPRISE
>>
We gotta install these microwave ovens.
>>
>>84023924
It was the best time.
>>
>>84024474
It has the best guitar riff of the 80s.

Inb4 Metallica babies
>>
>>84024305
Oh fuck. How many sountracks did they get up to before they stopped? I remember having like 14 at some point
>>
>>84024509
M-M-M-M-Make it so, make it so
>>
tfw knopfler played better on the weird al parody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WPzFnZkZmI
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.