[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son, I know you're upset because he's not your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mynameisearl.png (3MB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
mynameisearl.png
3MB, 1920x1078px
>Son, I know you're upset because he's not your kid. I was upset he wasn't my grandson. And you've got every right to get mad. So stay here for a couple hours, get drunk, punch a bunch of pillows... but then you've got to do the right thing. You've gotta go back.
Was he right?
>>
>>84023422
yes betas provide for their family, no matter what
>>
>>84023626
But it wasn't his family.
>>
>>84024169
Family goes beyond blood, asshole.
>>
>>84024228
>being this heavily invested into a fetish
>>
>>84024308
It's not a fetish you psychopath. Would you really abandon your son just because you found out that he doesn't share your genes?
>>
>>84024359
it would not be my son by definition, you perverted scumbag
>>
>>84023422
No, you shouldn't raise a kid that isn't yours period.
>>
>>84024495
Well I'm adopted. Are you telling me that my dad isn't my dad? Because he sure feels like my dad.
>>
>>84024563
surely you understand the difference between a biological parent and a foster parent right?
>>
>>84024563
He's a cuck
>>
>>84024563
yes, I'm telling you exactly that

he's your stepfather, not your biological one
>muh feels
>>
>>84024652
"biological" has nothing to do with it. He's my father and I'm his son.
>>
>>84024563
>Well I'm adopted

picking a kid you want in your life is different from being lied too by a whore who bang some other dude. It's why men will adopt a kid no problem but dump a kid they randomly find out is not their kid.

If the couple is split it up anyways, it's a whole lot easier to just cut ties to everyone. Being child support is costly but courts can fuck over the guy and make him keep paying support for a kid that is not his in some cases. Being it's what's best for the child.
>>
>>84024672
your foster father is a cuckold who probably jerks off while watching niggers cum inside your foster mother
>>
>>84024652
Step__ means they married his parent
If they're adopted it's his guardian.
>>
>>84024673
I agree. But if you raised the kid and you like him and all, then the right thing to do is to go back and support him. That is after you kick the lying whore out and take full custody. Raise him to be a man away from the influence of weak-willed bitches and move on with your life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.