[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this was good. Suge Knight is the realest of real niggas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Straight-Outta-Compton2.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Straight-Outta-Compton2.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
Holy shit this was good. Suge Knight is the realest of real niggas.

Did /tv/ like it?
>>
>>84021346
someone should let ice cubes son know that his dad was a fake ass gangster
>>
I didn't hate it. Better than the Notorious B.I.G. Film. The only good part of that was the milf.
>>
>>84021398
I think he knows, and I think the movie shows it to. Eazy was the only "real" gangsta of the group and even that is up for debate.
>>
>>84021346
it's the worst of the nwa related flicks
>>
DOPEMAN! DOPEMAN!
>>
>>84021485
but he played him like he was a straight up hardcore nigger
>>
>>84021524
Early Ice Cube was angry as shit, basically the definition of an angry young nigger. I don't feel the portrayal of him was wrong at all. Not gangster but very pissy.
>>
>>84021636
you got a point there indeed. i grew up listening to nwa and cube and feeling and acting the same way even though i wasnt from the ghetto but i wasnt middle class either and no im not white or black but after years of gangsta rap i had enough of it and quit it all together and looked back at all the stupid shit i got into and also looked at how fake alot of them were. to this day i cant stand dre or cube but it was a part of my youth
>>
>>84021346
>Did /tv/ like it?
yeah youre a bit late.
>>
>>84021485
>Eazy was the only "real" gangsta of the group and even that is up for debate.
he was a hardcore drug dealer in real life who knew nothing about rapping until he met dre. theres a good documentary about them.
>>
*tells you to sign on the dotted line*
>>
>>84021844
he wasnt hardcore he was just a small independant weed and crack dealer who was only in the game for a few years until his cousin was killed so he got out but had the startup money to record and produce
>>
Dr Dre propaganda that makes a point to shit on Eazy.

No thanks
>>
>>84021928
>he wasnt hardcore
yes he was. faggot.
>>
>>84021959
>Dr Dre propaganda

literally this lmao. making it look like he wasn't terrified of suge
>>
>>84021974
no he wasnt he wasnt even a legit crip just an affiliate. im not saying he was fake and he did have more street cred then dre or cube but he wasnt no where near hardcore status, he was smart and did his own thing when it came to dealing and getting out when he did
>>
straight outta chimpboon was trash.
i literally started my car and left the drive in half way through.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.