[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The answer is... love! It can transcend the time and space!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: interstellar.jpg (237KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar.jpg
237KB, 630x1200px
>The answer is... love! It can transcend the time and space!
I refuse to believe that this shit was critically praised.
Why even try to give the movie a science background if this bullshit is the best answer they could think of
>>
2deep4u
>>
>>84017136
Forgot to add,

t. emotionally stunted manchild.
>>
>>84017208
>omg i was flying in space and sheit for 10 years because i love someone, this must be something special, literally space magic!
>>
>>84017136
That scene was two minutes long and it ruined the whole for you?

If you hate the whole movie, fine, but every film in the world has at least two unenjoyable minutes.
>>
>>84017136
itt OP has never been loved or loved someone to actually get it
>>
op is right and everyone else in this thread is a pleb
>>
>>84017136
>gravity: force of attraction between bodies
>love: force of attraction between bodies
>both forces transcend time and space

There is an old print-screen from /tv/ explaining exactly this.
>>
Love has absolutely zero to do with the answer in this movie

>Be future mostly doomed humanity (who's not on any established planet or station)
>Create machine that can transcend time through object manipulation
>Somehow acquire knowledge that Cooper's daughter holds the answer to the problem
>Somehow get Cooper into space to start process of time manipulation
>Now the humans who initially got Cooper into space to manipulate time dissappears for the cause of saving more human lives

I'd rather say it's memories instead of love, although love probably strenghtens your memories
>>
>>84017136
This is an amazing movie to watch at the theaters, great experience. But it's just meh in a normal screen.
>>
I don't it was literally was love. It was only through Murph's and Cooper's relationship that the five dimensional beings were able to transmit the information needed for humanity to escape earth and build a new civilization. What's the wrong in that?
>>
File: Interstellar - They chose her.webm (3MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar - They chose her.webm
3MB, 850x480px
infinitely complex
>>
>>84019895
>>
>>84017136
t. Childless faggot
>>
>it's an "anon gets triggered over the power of love as a concept even though it doesn't affect shit in the story" episode
>>
the movie was fine until the inside of the black hole.

it almost makes me wish for that fake leak that was on /tv/ was real.
>>
>>84019943
>>
>>84019463
I haven't rewatched it at home yet but I can definitely see this being the case. The whole theatre was shaking during the first liftoff, the wormhole, etc. It was an awesome experience in the literal sense.
>>
Why was Casey Affleck so unreasonable in this?
>>
>>84020026
I almost jumped out of my seat in the docking scene.
>>
>>84019983
do you remember what the fake leak was?
>>
File: 1496310931666.jpg (453KB, 656x732px) Image search: [Google]
1496310931666.jpg
453KB, 656x732px
>>84017136
>Dr Mann
>nearly destroys humanity
>>
File: 0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg (43KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
0135 - oiHhR9f.jpg
43KB, 473x500px
>>84019895
>all this in one little girls room
>>
>>84020224
http://interstellarfilm.wikia.com/wiki/2008_script
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.