[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw Capeshit bubble is bursting soon >Spider-Man looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Capeshit_8078b7_6138031.jpg (74KB, 792x623px) Image search: [Google]
Capeshit_8078b7_6138031.jpg
74KB, 792x623px
>Mfw Capeshit bubble is bursting soon

>Spider-Man looks like it's not going to have much gravitas despite Tony being shoehorned in to get those easy normie bucks
>Black Panther is going to be a massive flop
>Spider-Man was MCU's trump card for the third Avenger's movies, if that fails then Guardians.
>Fourth Avengers movie will probably be a big failure, not having big enough names to draw in massive amounts of people like the first Avengers movie did due to the original cast's contracts expiring and moving onto other projects
>Marvel writers heading over to DCEU and DCEU imploding on itself before it even had a proper chance to begin

I give Capeshit five more years before normies start eventually getting sick of it and the whole bubble finally bursts.
>>
File: 1497635438985.png (310KB, 579x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497635438985.png
310KB, 579x411px
>caring about capeshit
>"Fucking normies, amirite"
>>
>>84012421
>Meanwhille....
>>84013528
>>
>>84012421
>five more years
Almost 30 years of continuous capeshit, huh? Not bad.
>>
>>84012421
>Mfw Capeshit bubble is bursting
>DCEU imploding on itself before it even had a proper chance to begin
WW literally can't stop making money...you fags are never going to be right.
>>
>>84013805
every trend dies down suddenly in film, think of westerns or the mass produced zombie movies in the 80s
capeshit is already pass it's peak
>>
File: gldnlel2.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gldnlel2.png
26KB, 200x200px
>Comics
>Continuity
>>
Your only legitimate argument is that contracts are expiring. You also mention 2 brand new heroes ready to take their place in your post.

Retard alert.
>>
TFA was going to flop. Wonder Woman was going to flop.
>>
>>84012421
Don't mix up Marvel Entertainment with Marvel Studios, the latter doesn't care about putting eyecandy on the screen like Black Widow and Scarlet Witch despite criticisms and ''problematic faves''. The former is the one liberal-izing the comic books.
>>
>>84014789
Because superhero movies profit is rising every year at titanic rate (2012 solo superhero movies used to make 400 millions, now the avarege is 600 millions) while comic industry is dying.
>>
>normies like capeshit
The only people that like capeshit is fucking nerds.
>in cinema for Star Wars rouge 1
>streams of nerds coming in
>genuinely embarrassed for the perma virgin guys and girls wearing Star Wars merchandise
>guardians of the galaxy trailer comes on
>everyone laughing at quips and cooing over the tree baby
>literally what the fuck is this shit?
>fat bitch nerd in front of me says it looks amazing
>i think I'd ram her after a couple of beers but only once to taste her cooch and see her sweet big tits
Seriously she wasn't hot but sometimes you just gotta go for the plain ones
>I start using my moves on her, throwing popcorn in her hair, kicking her seat
>she turns around
>sees that in a chad and mumbles something incomprehensible
>after the show I go up to her and apologise and start chatting her up
>usher comes up to us and tells us because the designated shooter pussied out that we will need to go back to our seats and watch the film again
>midway through the new shooter shoots the fat nerd bitch right in the head
>still catch a glance at her white panties as her dress rides up over her pastey white thighs
>jerk off in the showers after I return my falcon
>>
>>84014985
Kek
>>
>>84012421

Is Homecoming doesn't make over a billion it's a massive failure.I'm using the BvS rules we had
>>
>>84012421
>decades of continuity
don't they reboot the universe every few years?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.