[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else finding themselves living vicariously through actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1413208469809.jpg (942KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413208469809.jpg
942KB, 1440x1080px
Anybody else finding themselves living vicariously through actors and other celebs while growing older and not having accomplished anything yourself?
>>
No I befriend teenage girls and live vicariously through them.
>>
>>84005791
Isn't that exactly what entertainment is for? So Plebeians are distracted from this sad pathetic lives for that momentary relief of not worrying about their problems? So they don't think about the fact they are going to die unremembered and irrelevant, etc etc?
>>
>>84005895
yes but sooner or later you will realize and entertainment won't cut it anymore
>>
>>84005791
I used to do that while I was carefree in college. I read all the news relating to some celebrity that is my age. I also watched late night shows and laughed at their stories and how full of life they are and that you can still have fun when you are in your 40s or 50s. Now,cold reality sets in and I realize I will spent 8 hours a day in a cubicle for the rest of my life while Efrons and Goslings fuck models and party all night.
>>
>>84005791
hahahahaha no. That sounds really sad.
>>
>>84005791
all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be
>>
>>84006046
>>84006046
>>84006046
>>84006046

bingo
i'm at that point too
>>
>>84006094
what's that mean
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.