[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"And then all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_2815.jpg (56KB, 718x773px)
IMG_2815.jpg
56KB, 718x773px
>"And then all of a sudden, you’d bring your friends DiCaprio and Brad Pitt ... And then you’d go away!”
>>
>>
The worst part is that he's more attractive than she is.

He should have told her that and then challenged her to wash off her makeup right then and there and see who looks better.
>>
>>84000629
he's clearly wearing makeup too.
>>
>>84000646
Well then he'd say that they'll both wash it off.
>>
>>84000629
>The worst part is that he's more attractive than she is.

Jonah, fuck off.
>>
File: 1431328974014.jpg (910KB, 1793x2927px) Image search: [Google]
1431328974014.jpg
910KB, 1793x2927px
>>84000395
>>
Would

>I don't know, don't you think they're a little out of your league?

have gotten a laugh or international liberal media condemnation for being an uggshamer?
>>
>>84000732
The latter.
>>
>>84000395
"I'm going home to a massive hollywood paycheque. You will be infamous for being rude to a stranger. Fuck you, cunt. "

That is an approximation of how I would handle it
>>
Even her apology was savage:
>“In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you, so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends,” she said.

>“No, the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations, and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex [a company which makes cleaning products]”.

Basically telling him to get a grip, he's a big star and should be able to handle it. She may be the perfect woman.
>>
>>84000629
Beta comeback
>>
>>84000956
>She may be the perfect woman.

>snide bitch
>perfect woman

Are you one of those "Alison Brie wn castrate you with her teeth" people
>>
>>84001010
She seems like she can dish it out and take it, doesn't fawn over bigger celebrities and gives few fucks for pointless drama. Those are all good traits in a woman or a man.
>>
File: Jonah Hill.png (414KB, 1177x769px)
Jonah Hill.png
414KB, 1177x769px
>>84000395
>You are a bunch of fucking faggots. Whats wrong with you? Laughing at me because this bitch just admitted she wants to get doubled roasted on national television. Where are your parents, Frenchie? Who the fuck raised you? Were you molested or something? You think its OK to say that on TV? Let me tell you something, I've pissed and shit on hotter girls than you, and it didn't mean a damn thing to me. I've had better looking girls reject me, and it didn't mean a damn thing.

>Be real here, have you ever been gangbanged? How many guys have fucked you at once?
>*French white night: Uh Patrice it was a joke
>Shut up faggot she can speak for herself. How many guys have fucked you in one night? 3? 300? You look like you've been pissed on by at least 5 guys in one night. Am I right? Don't be shy now, slut, you're the one who just told me you wanted to get double teamed and send me out the god damn room! Where's your fucking mouth now, slut?
>I-I had a threesome
>Aw you had a threesome huh? How was that?
>I-It was good, it was ok, it was fine
>Bitch why are you getting all sad now? Be honest you're a cockloving slut, you just told everybody, admit to me, be honest, be righteous, own up to it
>I-Im a cockloving slut
>That's it girl. Now tell me why you like that? Were you molested? Have you been raped? Be real
>*tears*
>>
>>84001075
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>84001036
A good woman isn't rude to people who have done no harm to her.

Her behavior was masculine. Seems some betas pretend to like that in a woman.
>>
>>84001153
>Her behavior was masculine
Take your evopsych and go. Comedy is often rude, I think the only person at fault was whoever told Jonah he was in for an ego massage.
>>
>>84001153
Fucking hell, Jonah, stop. Can't handle some banter? Just banter back. It's not hard.
>>
File: Tony_Soprano.jpg (13KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Soprano.jpg
13KB, 315x315px
>>84001036
She's an adult child whose job was to be nice, which she failed at. She took a shot at an american celebrity, half assed an apology which was actually about pitying her for being a successful, beautiful woman (but not MORE of a successful, beautiful woman), and now here you are arguing she's quite a catch for being an awkward wretch who clearly isn't suited to television/hosting.

See I could care less if she's awkward and rude. People are people. But she fucked up BAD being so umpleasant and I don't think the 'perfect woman' would throw her career away to insult some random fatty.

Am I missing anything, champ?
>>
>>84001075
>not knowing Ornella "Hornella" Fleury literally runs one of those upper class French sex clubs you get in secluded Parisian houses where these are sadomasochistic orgies and every imaginable kind of legal depravity every single weekend
She would just laugh it off. Shit she'd probably just start a gangbang there and then - and send him out the studio.
>>
>>84001169
>Take your evopsych and go.

Are you saying trying to be funny (or even being funny) isn't a masculine trait? Have you ever been around a woman who was trying to be funny? It's a huge turnoff because it's quite masculine behavior.
>>
lmao he fat
>>
>>84001231
>whose job was to be nice
[citation needed]

>throw her career away
[citation needed]

Americans always think France gives more of a shit about them than it does. You're reading some self-reflective shit into the motivation of that apology too.
>>
>>84001262
I feel awful for you if you have never had a funny woman in your life.
>>
File: jonah_hell.jpg (121KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jonah_hell.jpg
121KB, 634x1024px
>>84000395
This was a defining moment for Jonah. This when he decided to stop being a pudgy sidekick and start being the leading man.
Perhaps, in a strange way, he is grateful to her. Because of her merciless ridicule, he was given he motivation to grab control on his life.
And he'll show his gratitude by fucking her brains out
>>
>>84000971
It's not beta to tell a woman exactly how attractive she is.
>>
>>84001231
>whose job was to be nice,
>"let me tell you about French talk shows"
Why again bub?
>>
>>84001231
>dumb Americlap can't into French media
>>
File: 1497358973378.jpg (15KB, 320x320px)
1497358973378.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>84000440
>filename
>>
>>84000395
>I could tell it was your fantasy because for older call girls I split the money half upfront and the rest on completion.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497404086767.jpg (27KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497404086767.jpg
27KB, 540x960px
>>84001272
She was a fucking television hostess, dude. If she's going to bitch and moan in her apology about how meagre her career is compared to Jonah's, maybe she can account for how shitty she is at the work she does.
>psychoanalyzing posts on /tv/
Kill yourself.
>>
>>84000395

>Roasties earn their beef by tirelessly impaling themselves on countless cocks, each of them teeming with distinct microbes. It breaks my heart to learn another well-intentioned beta has been ensared, face-first, by some harpie's bioweapon. Unbelievable as it may sound, pussy in "feminist" countries is more hazardous than a lifetime of smoking cigarettes. You can imagine why their aren't pink ribbon campaigns for inferior males who eat pussy and die. Doesn't make it right.
>>
>>84001309
It's very beta. Kek AFC leave the game go me son.
>>
>>84001231
>She took a shot at an american celebrity
So what? Can no American celebrity take any banter?
>>
>>84001355
You started it senpai.
>>
>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."
>>
>>84001075
What was he insinuating here?
>>
File: laughing businessmen.png (981KB, 1272x673px) Image search: [Google]
laughing businessmen.png
981KB, 1272x673px
>>84000706
perfect
>>
>>84001385
Multiple anons can judge your retardation based on the posts you make, you ass. Now go find some other strange celebrity woman to stand up for, you bland faggot
>>
>>84000956
She should have said "I'm sorry that the star of Sausage Party feels embarrassed but I had nothing to do with that movie"
>>
This meme is dead. Buried.
>>
>>84001499
Just like Jonah's confidence and self-esteem
>>
>>84001300

wow his nipples are way too low.
excess skin tuck when?
>>
>>84001375
Women are a protected class, you can't ever win treating them rudely publicly and there is no polite response to her saying "you are entirely repulsive and deserve to be led on sexually"... it's only funny because it's bullying albeit by what's perceived as a weaker sex deserving protection.
>>
>>84000706
this is literally what each one would say.

god jonah is pathetic
>>
>>84000395
Memes aside, who was in the wrong here?
>>
These threads are always great since they attract so many delusional, bitter [r9k] virgins.
>>
>>84001631
This
>>
>>84001631
This
>>
>>84001629
Jonah for not being able to handle the bantz
>>
>>84001631
Fuck off you filthy normie.
>>
>>84001629
She was wrong, but Jonah didn't handle it in the best way.
>>
>>84001833
Maybe he could have called in Brad and Leo for advice ;^)
>>
her joke was pretty good though

it wasn't even that bad, she prefers brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio over him. how can this be so insulting that he needs to cancel all of his appearances in france?
>>
>>84001857
That's funny! Upboat.
>>
>>84000395
"How much money do I tell them to bring with them?"
>>
>>84001416
he should've disarmed the situation with a joke instead of making it awkward
>>
>>84001075
>*tears*
If you let it get to that you lose the battle again. A crying woman beats every man in the world every time. You can't come back from it.
>>
>>84000395
>Is that the same fantasy where your STD tests come back clean?
>>
>>84001900
You'd think Jonah would be capable of self deprecating humor and just gone along with it. Funny fat guys are funny because they normally don't take shit too seriously.
>>
did wonders for him
>again
>>
He could just have used the standard ghetto comeback:
Muh dick.

>Insert some comment about how the big fat weiner won't get to play, and he's not just talking about his jelly belly, but also his whale sized dick.
>>
Fuck, actual quote on how it should be:
"Oh come on Ornella, between me, Leo and Brad, I'm the biggest. And I'm not just talking about my chub".
Heard a fat nigger use something like this once.
>>
>>84001231
>whose job was to be nice
That's actually the opposite
>>
>>84001982
That's a good one.
>>
>>84000395
Why did he just sit there like a retard and take it
>>
>>84000395
Seriously who the fuck invites celebrities on a show and then talk French. The communication is terrible. Learn English instead, you French faggots.
>>
>>84001580
Yep, his journey is not over until he surgically get the excess skin removed. He's like a deflated balloon right now
>>
>>84003481
>learning an inferior language
>>
>>84000706
he cucked himself

he'll always be a little fat boy
>>
>>84001300
HAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS LITTLE STICK LEGS HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>84001300
>Blocks your path
>>
>>84000440
i want to skullfuck this smug cunt's skull
>>
Why do you all hate Jonah so much?

Yeah he's a tubby little kike that got a lucky break but he's clearly busted his balls to do his best in the industry.
You think he doesn't know he's an ugly little heeb? You think he doesn't feel bad when he's on set with any one of his ridiculously handsome costars and the gorgeous women around literally don't look at him twice?
You think it feels good when he sees them heading off to their trailer for another threesome and you're just sitting there with a mouth full of BMT sub that turns to ash in your mouth as you overhear them joking about how saggy your titties are before they get down to fucking loudly?
You think he deserves those feelings?
How would you feel standing there, your big fat gut hanging down over your little hairy dick, watching closet case Tatum get groped and fawned over by every slamming hot piece of ass that walks onto set while the best you can do is pay begruding whores to unenthusiastically toss you off in your trailer?

Then you go on French TV for a harmless interview and you've had your hair cut and you've cut a little weight and you're feeling pretty good about yourself like you can enjoy life and you can find someone good for you and then this snooty fucking french cunt, who has never wanted for anything in her fucking life, who has had nothing but praise and adoration and a free pass because she's pretty, she gets on TV and roasts you without provocation because fuck you right? Fuck you for having the audacity to be an ugly little piggy and still daring to show your face in public.
HAHAH let's all laugh at the human being who has done nothing wrong and who is just trying to overcome his many flaws while all us gorgeous people just sit here and fuck each other and laugh.

Give the guy a fucking break you monsters.
>>
>>84001900
If he were a woman, people would call the Frenchie based. Hyprocrisy
>>
>>84003839
nobody want to speak african you frogfaggots
>>
>>84000971
Beta detected
>>
>...to get more guys?
>>
File: nmf.png (559KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
nmf.png
559KB, 634x401px
They're not my friends
>>
>>84000395
>And who did you bring along?
>>
>>84001153
Babby can't into banter
>>
>>84006351
By far the best one ever yet.
>>
>>84000395
Imagine being Jonah in that scene and having to be all like "damn, weather lady, you fuckin' funny, real hilarious with your bait-and-switch and your fat shaming. I would totally have sex with you, both me and my showbiz friends" when all he really wants to do is rip her head off and use her intestines as a belt. Like seriously imagine having to be Jonah and not only sit in that chair while she flaunts her disgusting jokes in front of you, the favorable translation in your ear barely concealing her lack of comedic timing and bad delivery, and just sit there, minute after minute, while she finished that joke. Not only having to tolerate her unwarranted put-downs but her sneering fucking visage as she tells you LEO'S STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BRAD PITT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and promote their new movie. You've been getting nothing but praise and rave reviews and later meme threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in California. You've never even heard anything this fucking rude before, and now you swear you can hear your co-star snickering next to you as she winks at the camera, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "friendly banter" (for that is what she calls this vile assault) that she worked so hard to prepare for with professional roasters before the show. And then the producer calls for a commercial break, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before you go into cardiac arrest, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jonah. You're not going to lose your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hold your tears back and bear it.
>>
>*starts crying uncontrollably*
>*gets up and runs away*
That's what he should have done
>>
>>84005122
LOL Jonah Hill browses 4chan confirmed
>>
>>84006486
the flexibility is what truly makes this copypasta the best
>>
File: 1414319669465.jpg (6KB, 195x195px)
1414319669465.jpg
6KB, 195x195px
>>84000629
>he's more attractive than she is
>>
File: blade_runner_wojak.jpg (59KB, 736x825px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_wojak.jpg
59KB, 736x825px
>>84001010
>>
>>84000395
>"Well, I guess it would take the both of them to teach you some common manners, since you're clearly too good for a single ugly guy like me."
>>
>Leonardo Dicaprio
>Brad Pittt

Is this bitch still living in a 2002 timeline? Jesus, we have guys like Goose and Bradley Cooper now
>>
>>84006853

He's worked with, and is 'friends' with decaprio and pitt, that's why used them.
>>
>"Haha and here I thought French people would treat me better than Americans, but hey, I guess fat and ugly are universal, huh?"
>>
>>84000395
>Believing that anyone except for old journalists at whatever small-time french weather channel you work at would stay with you in that hotel room, well it sure was a dream.
>>
Had he simply laughed it off or answered "youre all theirs my pleasure" or simply literally any laid-back response, no one would even remember this happened. His ridiculously sensitive response is what made it a meme

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
>>
>>84000440
Is she /ourgal/?
>>
File: 1497236383716.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1497236383716.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>84000629
>>
>>84000395
>>84000440

Has anyone in history ever been so BTFO as he was at that moment? I think not.
>>
>>84004743
Based skullfuckposter
>>
File: 1494650259652.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1494650259652.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>84000706
MOAR additions needed, Chris Pratt, RDJ, the slutman group and Norm MacDonald.
>>
>>84001580
>>84003956
>>84004400
It's for a role
>>
>>84000706
samefag
>>
>>84000395
Someone should do their bullshit sociology thesis on why /tv/ is so triggered by this. It's been years and wasn't even that big of a deal at the time. She tried to be funny but didn't realize it's okay to make fun of your own weight and appearance, but mean to make fun of someone else's weight and appearance. She apologized and now Jonah looks great. Why do some many people here empathize with Jonah in this situation? Have you actually been made fun of by a girl in this way or have you just imagined it? These threads are usually filled with clever comebacks he could have used. Is this some social behavior where we are preparing to defend ourselves in future situations and improving the pack's chance of 'survival' by sharing our comebacks? What a fascinating time to be alive.
>>
Why did this 20 second segment of a fucking random french panel show ETERNALLY trigger /tv/ so fucking much?

It's just a fatass getting BTFO and you betas REEEEEEEEEing as if it happened to you.
>>
File: kek.jpg (11KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
11KB, 204x247px
>>84000629
>he's more attractive than she is
>>
>>84001231
>french people being nice to foreginers
Nope, French people are the rudest fucking shits in europe for a fact unless you dont speak perfect french and brush your teeth with a baguette and garlic paste.
>>
>>84000395
wtf I love Jonah Hill now
>>
>>84007604
This is 100% a meme, I have been to France many times and the proportion of rude cunts is no higher than any other country

I genuinely believe that meme was propagated by rude faggot Americans who piss everyone else off in the world when they travel

The rudest country I've ever visited was actually either America or Brazil
>>
>have normal conversation with someone
>suddenly they dish out the bantz and you can't think of a comeback
>end up paralyzed in fear as everyone laughs at you
Well /tv/? Have you ever pulled a Jonah?
>>
>>84000395
>Be rich Hollywood actor
>No doubt, many 10/10s would fuck you because you're successful and famous, and not completely hideous
>Woman correctly says that you're not as attractive as two of the biggest male sex symbols in Hollywood history
>This is basically like if I had $100 million, and someone made fun of me for not being Bill Gates or Warren Buffett
What's there to be upset about, really?
>>
>>84007604
memes
>>
>>84007708
>This is 100% a meme
Thats like me saying brexit is a meme because i've been to London, or that Sweden choking itself with kebab is a meme because i've been to Stocholm.

Its not a meme, brexit is real, Sweden is a 3rd world shithole interspaced with 1st world utopia, and the French are rude pigs.
>>
>>84007774
Hollywood actors get upset if you do anything other than sucking their cock.
>>
>>84007818
Haha I see you really like memes
>>
>>84000915
>>84003481
spotted the amerilards

>>84001231
>She's an adult child whose job was to be nice, which she failed at.
I agree. All shows should be like american talk shows: a vehicle for plugging movies with some pre-rehearsed anecdotes sprinkled in.
>>
>>84007738
I actually made some bitch pull a Jonah in school

>Age 11ish
>Sex education class
>Currently learning about fetuses
>Really fucking gross looking fetus projected onto the wall
>Bitch classmate decides to fuck with me, probably knowing I'm a total beta
>"What's the point of teaching this to Anon, he's never going to get any"
>Class starts to laugh
>Get this ugly bitch in my sights
>My mouth begins to form words, almost in slow motion with everyone looking at me
>Point to fetus on the screen
>"As if you're ever going to get any while you look like that thing"
>Class in stunned
>Bitch is shocked
>She starts to fucking bawl her eyes out and everyone low-key laughs at her in shock that this kid absolutely destroyed her
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>84007884
>t. Millhouse
You're not a meme your four eyed prick!
>>
>>84007923
your're classmate was a fetos?
>>
>"And then all of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon... In he middle, of the road."
>>
Jonah got straight rekt
>>
>Jonah Hill (((Feldstein)))
>>
>>84007708
>This is 100% a meme
I thought it was only a thing in Paris. Like the less populated areas of France are no where near as rude
>>
>>84007512
>She tried to be funny but didn't realize it's okay to make fun of your own weight and appearance, but mean to make fun of someone else's weight and appearance.

Actually, if you paid attention, you'll find she never commented on his appearance, just made a joke about him being sodomized by a demon. Not that it matters, fatties should be ridiculed at every opportunity.
>>
File: cezar.jpg (94KB, 794x414px) Image search: [Google]
cezar.jpg
94KB, 794x414px
>>84000440
Try this.
>>
>>84008468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
>>
>gets up
>rips mic off his chest
>takes out earpiece
>walks off set
>everyone shocked looking around
>bitch held responsible for pissing off lovable comedic actor
>loses her job
>extends an actual apology
>forever remembered as the only interviewer to ruin a Jonah Hill interview in front of an audience

It's that simple.
>>
>>84001355
>If she's going to bitch and moan in her apology about how meagre her career is compared to Jonah's, maybe she can account for how shitty she is at the work she does.
That's some next level projection shit. If this is your takeaway from her apology, I have no words for you.
>>
>>84000395
>>
>>84000706
>mon cheri
bruh
>>
>>84001300
Redemption movie with Josh Peck when?
>>
notice how all of a sudden /tv/ is getting mad FOR him whereas all other times they can't stand him, I wonder why? The fatties and the basement babies all coming out
>>
>>84011333
When has he ridiculed somebody on their looks though? Not denying that he might have done it, just never heard it before.
>>
>>84011359
he makes a living off of being ridiculous and making fun of people/things
>>
Can you imagine the outrage if a comedian pulled this joke on Lena Dunham
>>
>>84000395
> Oh you fucking bitch nigger whore you done did it now you fucking slut french cock sucking nigger fucktard fuckass fucknugget. I will rain angry semen down you smug whore face till the cows come home and the sheep go to sleep. You disgusting worm pathetic excuse of a fucking woman. Men at home watching, this is why women should not be allowed to vote, this is what happens when you give them the freedom to leave the house and be sluts and whores, this fuckwad would be home cooking just 50 years ago and you know what she'd be happier, think abotu that ladies. You'd all be happier doing that which is biological to the gentle sex. Arrivaderci signorita
>>
damn this local weather girl for making me feel bad for jonah hill
>>
Why didn't he just open his eyes?
>>
>>84010722
Only works if you say it all in French.
>>
>Say that to me online and not in my face and see what happens
>>
File: Capture.png (808KB, 448x724px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
808KB, 448x724px
>>84001300
It's like they melted in the heat wave.
>>
>>84000629
SICK BURN! XD
>>
>>84010063
>lovable
>>
>>84010063
>he should've acted even more butthurt, that would show everyone
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.