[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Song.To.Song.2017.LIMITED.720p.Blu Ray.x264-DRONES[EtHD]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: sts.jpg (135KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sts.jpg
135KB, 674x1000px
>Song.To.Song.2017.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
Song.To.Song.2017.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-DRONES[EtHD]
>>
Goose kino
>>
File: copy pasted from kym.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
copy pasted from kym.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
That's my Saturday night sorted
It'll never be as good as the first time in the theater
>>
Farcebender acts like a farcical bender. Apt.

Plebs will not understand this movie. It's only for true music lovers.
>>
File: Hershlag toesies.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hershlag toesies.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>83999575
>when he takes off Natalie's sandals
>when she stands over his face in a skirt
Is Malick literally /ourguy/?
>>
>>83999137
Wow, Natalie Portman is the only decent actor there.
>>
>>83999684

>that pinky toe

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1489898336132.jpg (48KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489898336132.jpg
48KB, 720x1080px
>>83999703
no
but you're right
>>
>>83999703

Natalie hasn't acted since Beautiful Girls.
>>
>>83999137
>that scene when Natalie takes mushrooms

Gave me a tiny panic attack tbhfam when she start to freak the fuck out. I felt high.
>>
>>83999850
>random NASA images of Saturn and shit
>>
>>83999879
Nah, it was dat fat samoan nigga wit tattoos n shit. then dat nigga who put scissors through his nose. made me freak out.

But what I love about the movie is it genuinely made me HATE the rich hipster lifestyle, the sterility of it, the materialism of it, that whoel austin music festival thing I always thought was gay as shit.

But Malick did a great job of offending the audience with it just so he could then swoopn and give us a sense of relief at the humble simplicity of the life Ryan Gosling choosed to have as the alternative.

When Goose was working in that oil field, it felt so honest and wonderful and sincere. A nice simple field, no hipster bullshit, no large mansion.

It was very Tolstoyan.

>I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor -- such is my idea of happiness. And then, on the top of all that, you for a mate, and children perhaps -- what more can the heart of man desire?
>>
>>84000008
Also, another thing I loved about the movie as the bet actress I haven't even seen people talk about. The lady that played Rooney Mara's mother. She was fucking great, really naturalistic.

She represented the true hippie, the humble 1960s hippie who came from a scene that birthed the corporate music festival and the rich austin music hipster.
>>
>>84000000
chekced
>>
>>84000008
>it felt so honest and wonderful and sincere.
Rooney and Goose had their opposites in Fass and Nat. While Fass (sin) and Nat (pure) had a terrible ending, Rooney (sin) and Goose (pure) had a sincere new beginning by the end.

Also anyone know who Bale was supposed to be before he got the ol' Terry chop?
>>
apefu dovetail into lovefu
>>
>>84000116
They said he was a character similar to Fass, so probably one of his dicklick friends, maybe a boss or a A&R man at a record company.

I bet he was like the richer Fass that Fass aspired to become, he was to Fass what Fass was to Goose.
>>
>>84000187

jumbles the love into neat bundles
>>
so did rooney and natalie fug
>>
>>84000259
don't be lewd
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.