[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAN EDITING TV SHOWS anyone else fix shows by removing terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497443772860.jpg (79KB, 699x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497443772860.jpg
79KB, 699x530px
FAN EDITING TV SHOWS

anyone else fix shows by removing terrible characters and cutting out bits that drag the overall quality down.

I might do an edit of Southland removing all the tired racist whining from the female black cop

Also gonna do Spartacus and remove the 2nd Naevia actress.

picunrelated
>>
I fixed the How I Met Your Mother finale.
>>
I have the fan edit of Season 2 of Twin Peaks where apparently they cut out the bullshit no one liked, haven't watched it yet. I'm impressed that anyone takes the time to do this, editing is tedious work, so good job.
>>
>>83998495
can i skip "joey tribbiani"
>>
>>83998583
Why? That ending was perfect. Drumroll, please was the perfect series finale. Too bad this greats eries only lasted 13 episodes in total.
>>
I've never done this or watched something like it but always wanted to.

It would be ideal for shows that dance the line between procedural and serial. I would love to see streamlined versions of things like The X files, cutting out monster of the week stuff to focus on the mythology plotline, or take anything out of The Shield that starts and ends in a single episode.
>>
fix Arrested Development S4
>>
>>83998838
why would you wanna cut out all the good parts of X-Files and only keep the shitty bits?
>>
I have a fan edit of peometheus that's supposed to include all the cut material that actually makes the movie better
>>
File: Homeless Picture.jpg (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless Picture.jpg
31KB, 800x450px
gonna cut her from the show too

Southland was a great show but it suffered from a few shoehorned in garbage characters
>>
>>83998895
That's just like the movie! A sci-fi story you made up.
>>
>>83998890
Already done
>>
>>83998495
Is this the most autistic thing to possibly do?
>>
I would take all the "serious" parts out of How I met Your Mother and Scrubs...What are you trying to be, The Wonder Years? "That summer, I broke my legs, my brother died from lead poisoning, my mom was forced into prostitution and my girlfriend kicked me in the balls in front of the entire school...but those...were THE BEST times I ever had"...(cue 60's R&B ballad or Louie Armstrong) FUCK OUTTA HERE....If you want to be serious, then get on the Norman Lear level...or else STFU about whiny relationships and "what could have been" bullshit...
>>
>>83999088
angry kike that doesnt want his propaganda to be trifled with detected
>>
>>83998838
serializing a show would be way harder than just cleaning up the trash, thats a lot more delicate rearranging and planning. Its easier to just cut the trash you skip through on a rewatch
>>
>>83998495
>I might do an edit of Southland removing all the tired racist whining from the female black cop

Pretty limp, anon. What you should do is overdub her with the sort of dialog Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks comes out with. You could record it using your own voice.
>>
>>83999246
I just want to enjoy a good laid back cop show not get a hernia from laughing
>>
>>83998495
the breaking bad edit was pretty good for nostalgia, but it made me want to rewatch certain episodes because it brushed over events much too quickly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.