[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /tv/ into classic films? I need some recommendations. I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

is /tv/ into classic films? I need some recommendations. I watched all movies with Steve McQueen and my waifu Audrey Hepburn and some Alain Delon movies. Pic related, Bullitt, Roman Holiday, How to steal a million and Purple Noon are my favorites. I am going to watch It's a wonderful life next.
Any recommendations?
>>
Kubrick's Spartacus is excellent, the peak of classic Hollywood historical epics I think.
>>
No point in recommending classics like Gone with the Wind so here's some less known that I liked
>30s
Baby Face
Ladies They Talk About
You Can't Take It with You
>40s
Black Narcissus
Christmas in Connecticut
Out of the Past
The Lady Eve
>50s
Where the Sidewalk Ends
No Man of Her Own
Sweet Smell of Success
Hobson's Choice
>60
Father Goose
The Miracle Worker
The Hustler
The Children's Hour
>>
>>83997719
thanks will check these out, do you know anything with old money richfags like high society or gatsby?
>>83997399
not my type of film
>>
>>83997399
It's his worst film.
>>
>>83998194
You're a faggot is all
>>
>>83997309
>classic film

Classic film is just a pretentious foreveralonevirginwithnosociallifesojustwatchwatchwatchmovies way of saying obsoleteboring film.
>>
>>83997309
I love 60s and 70s crime films (Bullitt, French Connection, etc.). There's something about the music and editing which I just love.
>>
What about some Robert Redfort kino like Three Days of the Condor or The Sting?
>>
>>83997309

Do yourself a favor and watch The Wild Bunch immediately.
>>
>>83997309
The Getaway was alright I think
>>
>>83998218
He's actually right though. It IS his worst film. Although it's barely his, to be honest.
>>
The Sting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.