[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We brought you here to pitch us a new cinematic universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

We brought you here to pitch us a new cinematic universe. Do you have any ideas?
>>
No.
>>
No.
>>
/x/-tier conspiracy theory cinematic universe. Each of the movies setting up the universe spans different conspiracy theories, ie. 9/11 "whodunnit" bullshit, Area 51 cover ups, Mary celeste disappearance, and all the retardation you get on the "top 5s" channels.

All this preparing for the reveal that everything is interconnected, and the conspiracies are helmed by a secret kabal of lizardmen alien Roschtchilds that our heroes have to defeat.

But unironically though, I wouldn't mind some movies that toy with conspiracy theories and try to give them an explanation.
>>
>>83995858
Greek Mythology Extended Universe

starting

>Medusa
>Odisseyus
>Perseus
>Hercules
>Cyclops
>Troy
>Atlantis
>Polifem
>Aphrodite
>Zeus
>Athena

and many more

also the only way I will do this if this is a all white cast. I need 100M per episode
>>
No.
>>
>>83996105
>Greek
>Hercules
????
>>
>>83996007
The SCP universe?
>>
>>83996156
Well I mean it's their money, they do that if they want.

But SCP would fit as well since it has that over-arching organization that herds around the supernatural, and basically protects the public from knowing about it. So I'd like that too.
>>
>>83996155
>Hercules
son of Zeus
>>
>>83996175
I can imagine it as an X-Files-type show.

>Standalone episodes (Individual SCPs/recovery tales) connected with an overarching plot (The Foundation and its inner workings)
>A quirky senior researcher and a newly hired jr. researcher could be the leads.
>Joke SCPs used as occasional comedy relief

It really could work.
>>
>>83995858

How about the movie studio cinematic universe? Detailing the history and struggles of each and every one of your respective studios. There are gonna be multiple sequels, crossovers and spin-offs.There are so many potential rich stories to tap into.
>>
>>83996234
It's Herakles in Greek little one.

>>83996235
That's the spirit essentially.

I don't know if aside from the two researchers, you could also frame it without who didn't get his mind wiped after witnessing the Foundation at their business, and who tries to prove their existence by roaming around searching for clues. And build it up into a fight between the two researchers who see the Foundation as good, and try to prevent word about it from spreading out, and the other guy trying to track down unquestionable proof about it. Would be p. good I think?
>>
>>83996105
>Odisseyus
>Hercules
>>
>>83996287
>you could also frame it without who didn't get his mind wiped after witnessing the Foundation at their business, and who tries to prove their existence by roaming around searching for clues
Sounds like a spin-off to me or at least later-season material to me, gotta "build" the show's universe first since most people won't know what they're getting into.
>>
>>83996287
with someone*
>>
No.
>>
>>83995858

The Arnold Schwarzenegger cinematic universe . First movie is Kindergarten Cop protecting toddler John Conner from the Terminator. Second is Conan vs Predator and it just goes on like this until we have the big team up film "Crisis of infinite Arnies"
>>
>>83996315
Right, right of course, all I'm trying to do is know whether's there's room to branch out if need to be. That's the kind of things you need to sell your product: prospect for a spin-off, loads of characters planned so you can kill off some for "shock value :pp", and "le grey morality" thing for normies to eat up about who to side with.

But we're probably never getting it. Shame, you're right that it fills put everything I wanted about conspiracy theories and a big scary organization looming over.
>>
We adapt the Discworld novels.
>>
Sandman cinematic universe.
Or Lucifer.
>>
File: 1488277719815.jpg (54KB, 705x959px) Image search: [Google]
1488277719815.jpg
54KB, 705x959px
Trump / Pence cinematic universe
>>
File: 1402798841416.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402798841416.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The CIAnematic universe
>>
Mommy cinematic universe.
The Womb
Tree of Life
Malena

and so on
>>
>>83996404

They should just have a Vertigo universe run along side the DCEU so fans can argue if it's canon or not just like my fucking comics.
>>
>>83996444

I love Thundergod Mike Raiden Pencelectro
>>
BLACKED cinematic universe
>>
>>83995858
A noir piece revolving around a stock photo detective who solves crimes involving other stock photo characters the twist being that this is after human consciousness has become one with machine and people are assigned stock photo characters to mingle whilst in their quantum computers
>>
>>83995858
Extreme antisemitism.
>>
Or maybe an hbo drama type series involving classic fairy tale characters going about their daily lives and all the behind the scenes goings on (their vices, secret relationships, crime etc) that they try to keep hidden from the surface of their charmed lives
>>
File: 1489063232248.gif (904KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489063232248.gif
904KB, 260x183px
>>83996491
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.