[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you REALLY prefer left's costume over right's? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Flashes.jpg (86KB, 575x332px) Image search: [Google]
Flashes.jpg
86KB, 575x332px
Do you REALLY prefer left's costume over right's? I've seen a few fedoras tip that armor makes no sense. Does that mean leather makes sense? Hmmm?
>>
I like the brighter colors on the right.
>>
right looks like iron man
>>
Looks like a faggy bsdm leather suit.
>>
>>83995079
left looks better
>>
>>83995079
Yes.

Though Flash DCEU's costume is still one of the best-looking out of the bunch. Cyborg looks straight up retarded.
>>
>>83995079
There's nothing wrong with Flash having armour but the criss cross wires just look dumb
>>
Why did they pick two literal faggots to play The Flash in both the TV show and the movie?
>>
>>83995079
>a character that in every medium gets hit by slower characters
>ARMOUR MAKES NO SENSE BRAH
Not to mention that the BvS footage hints that the armour is to dampen the ill effects of the speedforce.
>>
They both suck, in a different way. But then again I don't watch this capeshit crap
>>
>>83995569

It's a rudimentary faraday cage you plebeian
>>
>>83995531
>they literally had to give Grant Gustin chin padding because he's a weak-gened faggot
>>
>>83995665
>the flash is worried about getting hit by lightning
>>
>>83995079
>single piece suit
>made of literal flesh analog

>suit of interconnected plates
>leashed together with twine

One of these has less drag than the other, I'll let you guess which.
>>
Both outfits look fine, big Grant Gustin looks better in his costume than Ezra Miller does in his.
>>
>>83995611
how much you wanna bet the DCEU doesn't know what the speed force is?

>>83995079
left just looks better

and the actor on the right is a omnigendered faggot
>>
>>83995079
left looks oldschool and seems more like a uniform, right is like a protective padding suit for a retard
>>
>>83995950
It's the chin guard really. Ezra really needs one too.
>>
>>83995079
I like what's under the suit on the right way better.
>>
File: flash-new-costume-hd-pic.jpg (52KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
flash-new-costume-hd-pic.jpg
52KB, 600x347px
TV show costume looks much better now, though.
>>
>>83997422
What is the difference besides making circle white?
>>
>>83995079
I understand the wires but the plated armor look is just wrong, Flash is characteristically light-weight, what he wears should reflect that.
>>
>>83997422
kek, it's still awful, in part because grant is a twig
>>
>>83995079
I don't care either way, Flash always had a stupid fucking costume.
>>
Someone please post the gotham vs flash "awkward head tilt" pasta shit thing
>>
>>83997776
CW's is still cancer even though most homos defend it/
>>
>>83995079

they're both retarded and targeted at autistic mainchildren and le geeks XD

best example of good/bad costume is Daredevil - the urban ninja outfit is great, simple yet effective, howewer the sex slave costume is dogshit and only serve as /co/-bait
>>
>>83995079
>Does that mean leather makes sense?

Except it's not leather, it's an experimental zero friction polymer, you know, because running made his normal clothes catch fire.

The Original flash suit (from comics) if memory serves was some sort of Experimental Soviet diving suit.

And no, the armor still makes no fucking sense
>>
>>83995900
kek
>>
>>83995079
The new show costume is best. Too bad Gustin's a beanpole.
>>
>>83997808
My point is that both of them fucking suck and if you like any version of the Flash's costume you are certifiably retarded. You want a cool looking DC costume? His name is Deathstroke the Terminator.
>>
File: IMG_2049.jpg (57KB, 597x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
57KB, 597x510px
>>83997422
>looks much better
Right
>>
Superior costume coming through at the speed of light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbVwE1xVp-4
>>
>>83997445
It's slightly darker red, there's more gold detailing and it's got those retarded muscle panels because Gustin is a skeleton
>>
>>83998103
>tfw 1990's costume looks perfect and the new one from WB looks like a cheap cosplay

I do like Ezra's costume, but I don't like that they're doing the Marvel thing and making the costumes too similar to each other. Cyborg and Flash look like they go to the same tailor.
>>
>>83998103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea9sq9jH60M

>Amanda Pays

ALL MY PRE-TEEN BONERS!
>>
>>83995079
yes, I like the chin-strap, the logo looks better (though both don't have the classic one), it's just red, not red and black and it doesn't have those stupid lines.
The right's color is better though
>>
>>83995079
Left just looks better. The right needs that little chin support thing amongst other things.
>>
>>83995569
Exactly.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.