[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched Zodiac. I thought it was great, but what was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zodiac-pres1.jpg (623KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac-pres1.jpg
623KB, 1920x1080px
I just watched Zodiac.

I thought it was great, but what was so scary about the basement scene? You guys made it out to be terrifying.
>>
Have you ever been in a dark basement by yourself and sprinted up the stairs because you were afraid of what was behind you?

Yeah...that is why it scared me
>>
>>83988073
OP has never lived in a house with a basement, it's obvious
>>
>>83988097
I'm in my mom's basement right now you utter faggot. This movie was just ok and if you think you're good then you can just go to mcdonalds and cry
>>
>>83988073
oh, you're a faggot
>>
>>83988028
You might actually for real be on the spectrum lad.
>>
>>83990375
Nah, he's just never lived in a place with a basement. That's just not a part of certain types of people's life experiences.
>>
>>83988028
there aren't typically basements in california, and it's confirmed that the zodiac has a basement. so like, oh shit, there's a high chance this guy is the zodiac. and now we're down here. in a basement. witht he guy. who knows you're looking for the zodiac.
>>
>>83988028
Watch Prisoners next
>>
>>83988028
>He is revealed to be the one writing the posters (which match Zodiac's handwriting)
>He has a basement, which is rare is a region like California (Zodiac claims to have a basement)
>There are clearly footsteps above them despite the man claiming he lives alone
>First thing he does when Robert starts leaving is turn out the basement lights

It's also the anxiety of being in a scenario where you suspect someone is going to hurt you and you want to leave but you don't want them to know you're onto them.
>>
>>83988028
as long as he didn't start bragging about fucking his girl friend he was fine
>>
>>83988626
Chill, everyone tried to escape the family rape dungeon at least once in their life.
>>
>>83988028
its called tension you faggot
>>
>>83988028
imagine yourself in it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.