[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT times you DROPPED a show Pic related is when I dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8458.jpg (35KB, 625x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8458.jpg
35KB, 625x315px
ITT times you DROPPED a show

Pic related is when I dropped house of cards
>>
File: 193848471337.png (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
193848471337.png
6KB, 264x191px
>>83987371
You mean when I was a fan for life?
>Kevin Spacey goes into his basement to relax
>puts on his iPod while using the rowing machine
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>83987371
I was trying to stick with American Gods, and just ignoring the bullshit, but after seeing Jesus get murdered by border patrol, and a town full of gun-lovin', racist Nazis, I had had enough. I wasn't a great show even besides the horrible attempts at political commentary.
>>
I dropped Walking Dead for about a year when they hit that Beth-in-the-hospital arc
>>
File: 7-960x450_c.jpg (147KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
7-960x450_c.jpg
147KB, 960x450px
People who pretend to be """spiritual""" like to imagine Jesus as some kind of 1st century Hippy who would have joined every political cause/fad if he was alive today.

What was his message if you read the New Testament?

"My Father's Kingdom is coming, get your shit together or you will burn with the other sinners."

Not what they like to show us in Jesus when most shows depict him huh?

Really boils my beans.
>>
The Newsroom about 3/4 way through episode 2. I could see what it was going to be.
>>
>>83987371
i apreciated this scene more after my mom went on about how disgusting it was the way he made meechum his tool, owning both mind and body
>>
>>83987371
I watched The Americans and was DVRing it.
Like 5 episodes in they had the lead actress get BLACKED in an interracial cuckold plotline with the leader of the local Black Panthers faction
Not kidding or even using hyperbole
>>
>>83987456
Omfg this happened?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83987371
He was already revealed to be gay earlier in the season.

What did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>83987371
Why exactly that moment? HoC has been garbage since season 3, and we already knew Frank was gay/bi.
>>
>>83987371
I dropped the walking dead when they pulled first person view of Negan's bat season finale bullshit. I should've dropped the garbage way sooner, but that was the last straw.
>>
File: dexter.jpg (17KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
dexter.jpg
17KB, 500x282px
what a stupid fucking show
>>
>>83987567
Jesus is basically an anti-hippy. He talks mad shit to every person who doesn't understand his parables. He also refuses to heal people unless they prove their humbleness to him. He's a real asshole

>But Jesus knew what they were thinking and said, “Why do you harbor evil in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk?’ 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...” Then He said to the paralytic, “Get up, pick up your mat, and go home.
>>
File: beecher.jpg (12KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
beecher.jpg
12KB, 479x359px
>>83988291
another time a dropped a show was when beecher went wolverine
>>
>>83987371

When rachel kiss the christian girl.
>>
>>83988160
Thanks for letting me know so I can safely delete it from my harddrive.
>>
>>83988370
The proper time to drop that show is season 4
>>
>hear sense8 is good
>the concept sounds really cool
>first episode introduces a gay transgender interracial couple who attend a gay pride event and writes about it on her blog
>all this was supposed to be serious

Never dropped a show so quickly.
>>
File: sand.nigger.dick.png (1MB, 2385x1589px) Image search: [Google]
sand.nigger.dick.png
1MB, 2385x1589px
>>83987371
even the racemixing wouldn't make we drop

but this did
>>
I dropped Stargate SG-1 when it literally turned into Farscape. Also, The Walking Dead after season 1 and The Simpsons after season 10.
>>
>>83987456
truth hurts bro
>>
Every goddamn thread is you people complaining about gays and black people. Is there seriously nothing else about movies you guys want to talk about?
>>
>>83987371
Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Rome
>>
File: 1494382190593.jpg (40KB, 512x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494382190593.jpg
40KB, 512x699px
>>83991339

Nah, 4chan is just a place now for repressed normalfags who want to vent their political and social views at every chance they get, much like the average tumblrette.

Every thread devolves into race, orientation, or/and gender bitching. Heaven help us if a person with dark skin is in their ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA OF CHOICE
>>
File: lobster head.jpg (24KB, 440x336px) Image search: [Google]
lobster head.jpg
24KB, 440x336px
>>83990643
Go fuck yourself
>>
>"you ever come in this gym again and i'll rape you"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.