[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RLM is fake. Jay and Mike are characters played by actors wo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: RLM_You_Tube_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RLM_You_Tube_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
RLM is fake. Jay and Mike are characters played by actors working for literally Disney.

The Star Wars buyout was planned years before it happened, and there's a lot of shit like RLM making up a giant conspiracy surrounding it (unexplained shit like C-3PO's red arm and the bloody "3" on a stormtrooper's helmet tie into shit that is yet to be revealled).

Super conclusive proof that only a truely eternal plebe would fail to comprehend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eMrA_9N49g

pic extremely related
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313KB, 701x394px
>>83987129
>>
>>83987129
Is this RLM thread replacing the other one?
>>
>>83987396
sure why not
>>
>>83987396
There's no way to be certain.
>>
>>83987129
Bullshit. Disney doesn't have enough money to pay someone to live in Milwaukee willingly.
>>
I think that you might be delusional.
https://youtu.be/XJKCkN3zM0Q
>>
>>83987129
RLM

I KNOW WHAT THAT IS AND I CLAPPED
>>
>>83987129
BUT IT BROKE NEW GROUNDS
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
I have no reason to be so infatuated with these people ive never met. Why am I like this?
>>
I love RLM. They're my favorite youtube channel, desu
>>
A STEPLADDER
>>
File: Fk You, It's January! (2017).webm (713KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fk You, It's January! (2017).webm
713KB, 1280x720px
Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.
>>
Why are these Youtube fucks being shilled so hard on /tv/?
>>
>>83990869
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE THAT EVER LIVED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtY_vGJkSl0
>>
>>83990869
No one on here actually watches movies, but they like to regurgitate and discuss the opinions of others they hold in high regard.
>>
>>83987129
>3po's red arm

explain
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.