[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a second How did Neo "know kung fu" in the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0303.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Wait a second

How did Neo "know kung fu" in the first matrix but then get his ass kicked by IRL Smith in the 3rd?

Does he forget it once he leaves the matrix and returns to Zion, and if so why would have he said "I know kung-fu" after having it downloaded into his head, only to forget seconds after?
>>
>>83986853
Smith also knows kung fu so neo was kung neutral
>>
He only knows kung fu while he is plugged in
>>
>>83986853
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>83986853
They can't do the physics-defying shit in the real world because their ability to fight in the Matrix depends on them understanding that it isn't reality. In the matrix they can move faster than possible. In the real world, even if they know all the stuff, they can't perform it to the same level.
>>
>>83986853
>but then get his ass kicked by IRL Smith in the 3rd?

What? He beat Smith down and had him pinned, then Smith charred his eyes.

I mean fuck
>>
MHHH this defy the second layer of the matrix theory.
>>
he died on purpose
>>
>>83986853
It's the same as videogames. In the Matrix, he's an OP cheater. IRL he is a malnourished twink.
>>
>>83986947
Why? Neo learned to walk as a baby in the Matrix, and he was just fine in the real world.

Good catch, OP. It's a simple oversight.
>>
>>83986947
Also not only that, but Neo STILL had his powers while in the real world, anyway.

Your argument fails on two fronts.
>>
>>83986947
There's some truth to this.

I'm sure he knows how to do some kung fu shit, it's just not as good as in the Matrix
>>
File: 1488224113574.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1488224113574.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>83986853
who trims his nose hair? do they wax his nose? it's very clean
>>
>>83986853
But more importantly, what was Zion's tax code?
>>
>>83986853
Smith took over the Oracle and gained her powers of prediction so he knew almost every move Neo would make.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.