[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Star Wars had a blatant man on man kiss scene would you keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 24

File: gay star wars.png (85KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
gay star wars.png
85KB, 289x174px
What would it take for you to stop watching star wars
>>
>>83986705
The female leads pretty much ruined it for me 2bh
>>
File: gaaay.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gaaay.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
Man on man is hot
>>
>What would it take for you to stop watching star wars
That they made the EU non canon.
I honestly don't mind guys kissing guys in movies or TV, at least it's not a blatant cash grab like lesbian kiss scenes.
>>
>>83986705
The Force Awakens
>>
so you don't watch star wars anymore?
>>
>>83986705
I haven't watched properly since revenge of the Sith, TFA didn't feel like a star wars film and was p boring and rogue I haven't seen. I wish they would of left it desu.
>>
>>83986705
desu I wanna see some droids fugg
>>
No. In fact, if they establish Finn and Poe to be gay in TLJ, then I won't watch Episode 9.
>>
>>83986705
i stopped watching it after TPM
>>
Why does having gays in star wars annoy you anons so much? I mean in a galaxy with a fuck ton of sentient beings you should expect a bunch of gays, right? I know I know, gay characters usually equals lazy writing these days, but even so.
>>
>>83986722
This, female protagonists have no place in my kinos.
>>
>>83986705
Kissing men is literally not gay.
>>
>>83986705

My 13th birthday
>>
>>83986722
I wouldn't mind the female protagonists if they were decently written like Mara Jade. But Rey and Jyn are fucking disgusting. I wonder if I would feel the same if I had a vagina... oh right, I wouldn't give a shit about Star Wars if I did.
>>
>>83987152
I think it's the climate it would be in, it would almost definitely be blatant and forced. Honestly I don't want any romance in star wars unless it's relevant, it never adds anything for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 465x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 465x620px
A nigger love interest
>>
>>83986705
Saw a couple of them when I was younger but never was a fan

Have not and will not watch the prequels and you couldn't pay me to watch the new ones
>>
>>83987152
I can't speak for every anon, but I'm a Christian and I won't watch any movie that portrays sin in a positive light.

I'll watch movies that have alcoholics, murderers, homosexuals, etc. in them as long as they're not glorified. It's difficult to find any movie with homosexuals in it where homosexuality isn't glorified though.
>>
>>83986705
I want some Man on Robot kissing scenes
>>
>>83987425
Star wars is the only film I will let my kids watch
>>
>>83987425
ima an atheist and i wont watch any pro-homosexual movie either

homosexual propaganda should be banned
>>
File: 1359923378168.jpg (59KB, 564x576px) Image search: [Google]
1359923378168.jpg
59KB, 564x576px
>>83986705
I want a full on "Brokeback-Mountain-tent" level sex scene between Poe and Finn.
>>
>>83987425
I fully respect your reasoning. From someone like me who isn't very much religious (and tries to avoid attributing lifestyle decisions to religious reasons) I don't have any problem with violence, homosexuality or other perverted sexual acts on film, unless it's a children's film. I believe what Disney is doing is entirely disgusting including perverted fetishes in their children films. It's for the same reason there isn't gruesome violence or bestiality or drug use in childrens films. Personally I think everyone should be entitled to doing whatever the fuck they want in the privacy of their own homes, but it should NEVER be injected into the youth's media in an attempt to normalize and romanticize their perverted lifestyles.
>>
>>83986705
Why are you so offended by 2 guys kissing?
>>
>>83987608
I point out Disney specifically because they're a big leader in this movement- but that's certainly not to say they're the only ones. It's just entirely blatant in films such as Beauty and the Beast, and it disgusts me.
>>
>>83986722
fpbp

Disney and Kathleen Kennedy can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>83987608
I get what you mean but I'd like to ask:
-what do you think of the gold bikini from Episode 6, is it appropriate?
-would you consider it inapropriate if the movie has just ambiguously adult themes (like a character that *might* be gay) but they later publish books or comics that are straightforward adult (for example making it clear that character is gay)?
>>
>>83987639
Would you let your kids watch a movie with a mom falling in love with her son? Or a movie with a boy kissing his dog? See my reasoning? I don't care if there's homosexuality in films, *GRANTED ITS NOT AIMED TOWARDS CHILDREN OR YOUTH*. Simple. Homosexuality, sexuality in general, drug use, excessive violence, PG-13 or higher. Makes sense to me, personally.
>>
>>83987660
Kathleen Kennedy fills me with rage every time I see her, it's like seeing the devil.
I'm not that Christian anon btw.
>>
>>83987652
I was surprised by Beauty and the Beast. I didn't watch it until it came to Redbox and before that, people were claiming that Le Fou was not "openly gay" and that he just had one scene where he danced with a man near the end.

Those people who made those claims were so wrong. They really hammered in his sexuality during the first act.
>>
>>83987713
I'm not that anon but I don't see your fucking reasoning because a human kissing a dog or an adult kissing a kid is not the same as kissing a human being. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Sex between consenting adults is different than sex with kids or animals.
>>
>>83986738
Homo
>>
File: 1481482844759.jpg (391KB, 808x647px) Image search: [Google]
1481482844759.jpg
391KB, 808x647px
>>83987425
>he says while he posts on 4chan
Here's something a little gay just to make you uncomfortable
>>
>>83987755
adult* human being
>>
>>83987683
As for the bikini, I'm not sure. See thing is, I think by even a young age it's somewhat natural for any children to experience a physical attraction to someone. I don't have a problem with sort of "objectifying" anyone. I don't have a problem with the bikini scene in the same way I wouldn't have a problem with a shirtless buff Superman-type figure walking around on screen.
>>83987755
Let's try this on for size then- two consenting adults, a grown mother and a grown son, kissing on screen. Would you have a problem with showing that to your kids?
>>
>>83986705
I mean, I don't really give a fuck, but I don't see the point in shaming anyone who would refuse to see it.
If I had kids, I honestly wouldn't have too much of a problem with them seeing a gay relationship. My reasoning is that heterosexual kisses are all over children's media, so why not gay ones too? As long as the kids don't see anything sexually explicit, they should be fine.
Again, though, if you wanna raise your kids how you want to, more power to you. They'll find out eventually anyways, so it's sort of futile, but whatever lets you sleep at night.
>>
>>83987802
I would have absolutely no problem with two consenting adults doing that on screen, and showing it to my kids. I would have problems with other things (like extreme violence) but not that particular one.
>>
File: 1493154835677.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1493154835677.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>83987713
>>83987425
>>83987608
How did soccer moms from the 90's find their way into 4chan?
>>
>>83987846
>>83987802
I must add though that of course I wouldn't want my kids to watch low quality shit like current Disney Star Wars. But that's obviously for other reasons, like the fact that TFA is a lazy soul less remake.
>>
>>83987178
I have a vagina and found Ray to be so very boring and unrelatable.
>>
>>83987882
I mean yeah, me neither. Anyone with any sort of ability to look at a film critically can see that Disney has tossed Star Wars straight into the shitter
>>83987863
Sorry nigga. I just don't believe children need to be seeing everything an adult does. Fetishes and explicit violence included
>>
File: 361176.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
361176.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>83987936
>muh children
Like another anon said, if heterosexual kisses are all over kids media, why not homosexual ones?
>>
>>83987802
>Two genetically unrelated people kissing is somehow the same as incest.
Incest is inherently wrong because A) any offspring resulting from incest are more or less guaranteed to have some deformity, and B) the bond between family should, at the very least, be considered the bedrock of society.
I realize that there are people who fuck their cousins or step-siblings, but that's still too gross for me. Gun to my head, I would much rather tongue-kiss a man than one of my female cousins.
>>
>>83987990
Not that anon but duh? because heterosexual relationships are the conservative norm, the traditional family.
>but why not save kisses until marriage if they want to be so pure
I guess they just like to cherry pick as usual.
>>
>>83986705
I wouldn't stop watching it but I'd be disappointed that they just hamfistedly throw in a gay dude just to be progressive.

Star Trek did the same thing...Sulu and his boyfriend meet up and then we have a shot of Kirk nodding and smiling like he's telling the audience "See? Pretty progressive, huh?"

I don't mind representation but don't be hamfisted about it.
>>
>>83988025
I don't think incest is wrong and I understand the points you make, I just disagree, sorry.
Also if you follow the Bible, even if it's just a metaphor, the first humans procreated through incest.
>but that's still too gross for me
Okay. Different strokes, agree to disagree, etc.
>>
>>83987990
Because even from an incredibly young age, heterosexual attractions are already experienced. I mean really it comes down to what's biologically intended. If it aint gonna work biologically, it aint normal. I'm actually surprised to see how stereotypical millennial this board is
>>
>>83988074
How would you portray a gay person without being "hamfisted" in your opinion? Not mentioned at all?
>>
I stopped watching star wars when i was 12
>>
>>83988074
Apparently, even George Takei himself agrees with you.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-reacts-gay-sulu-909154
>>
>>83988036
>>83988104
What's really surprising is seeing you pure paragons of tradition and Christianity in a website where you're one click away from anime dick girls.
>>
>>83986705

I've already stopped. They scratched the EU and replaced it with SJWars
>>
>>83988126
Not that anon but I guess I would make a character that is too busy to have a relationship and that maybe feels like an outsider when he sees heterosexual couples but still tries to focus on whatever important business drives the plot of the movie.
I would make him single at least at first, I hate it when a character points out "because my boyfriend" as the cheap way to show he's "gay by the way".
>>
>>83988206
So when a heterosexual character mentions his or her boyfriend /girlfriend or kisses them that's hamfisted heterosexuality? Come on.
>>
>>83988197
What the fuck? I'm not speaking for myself I'm speaking from what I imagine would be a Christian point of view, if that's not even clear enough in my post already...
I do not mind gays on my movies at all. If I had kids I would only be worried if they saw extreme gore or nightmare inducing shit.
>>
>>83988126
Just have the characters appear on screen. Let's say hypothetically Poe Dameron is gay.

Instead of him and some random guy kissing while Rey looks on in approval and then never mentioning it again, give him a romance plot. Have him mention his boyfriend. Shit, have a whole subplot where they rescue the the guy like they did Leia in Episode IV

Just randomly throwing in "oh by the way he's gay" and then doing nothing with it does nothing but attempt to market my sexuality.

They want to have it both ways: they want the credit for being progressive but they don't want to scare off viewers by actually doing progressive things.

Same reason Rey and Finn won't actually wind up together.
>>
>>83988260
When did I say that? I never said that.
No it's not, because heterosexual people form the majority of the population so it's obviously going to be expected and normal. And because of the trend of using race and homosexuality as a criticism shield against poor writing.
>>
them making another one

fuck this shit
>>
>>83988260
Btw the only reason I hate it when they just mention a boyfriend as the only way to point out their gayness it's because I've seen it too many times and it's a cliche by now. They should introduce their sexual orientation in a more clever way by now.
>>
>>83988322
all this political bullshit aside, this anon ^^
>>
>>83988260
They usually don't do that though. If a character kisses a member of the opposite sex it's to show the audience "he's a cool guy who's a little bit of a womanizer" It comes up again in the character as he's portrayed as flirty and cavalier.

A guy kisses another guy in the same way and then it's never mentioned again and he is portrayed as a chaste saint.
>>
>>83986722
>>83987153
>>83987215
>>83987425
>>83987608
>>83987652
>>83987718
>>83987660
What kind of virginity is required to produce this kind of resentment? I lost my virginity at the healthy age of 16 so I can't relate
>>
>>83988353
Thank you, I'm not going to watch one every fucking year, fuck these Disney Jews. George knew what he was doing releasing them 3 years apart. If I never see another fucking Star Wars movie it'll be too fucking soon
>>
>>83988428
And as the anon who posted >>83987608 , I lost mine at the healthy age of 17. I have no problem with sex at all. Like I said, it's just what's being forced into the faces of children; that's where I draw the line.
>>
>>83986705
I dropped it as soon as they decided to cast some horse faced British bitch and a nigger as the lead characters.
>>
>>83988632
kek
>>
>>83986954
Literally this, and I'm a huge Star Wars fag. I will drop the entire franchise.
>>
>>83987897
Trap vaginas dont count anon.
>>
>>83988428
> resentment

Women are incapable of being interesting action heroes, as proven by TFA. I lost my virginity at 14 and get poon off of tinder pretty often.
>>
>>83987897
Show us your tits whore
>>
>>83986791
Episode 3 is the patricians choice
>>
>>83986705
There hasn't been a good Star Wars movie since 1983.
>>
>>83986705

probably.

I dont really care.
>>
>>83987572

What do you have against homosexuality then? Not trying to start anything, just genuinely curious. I understand religious people being against homosexuality but can't really think of any other reason to be opposed to it.
>>
>>83986738
how are they going to make any actual sequel movies with a canon eu. they had to decanonize it in order to make the force awakens actually have any story at all without being marred by decades of varying continuity and backstory
>>
>>83986705
I'm already done with it.

After episode 7, I realized I'm not the audience for those movies anymore.
>>
>>83987608
fun fact: being gay is just, kind of, something people do. it's just something they do, all the time.

hell i'm gay now and i'm wearing pants and everything, how can i be doing something perverted wearing pants
>>
>>83986705
I liked episode 7 like all the other star wars movies. However, If they put a gay character in my star wars I'm dropping.
>>
>>83990134
Poop on your willy

AIDS

Penis in shithole

Promiscuity

Shit dick

Not producing kids

(Because your cock is in a mans shitty anus)

Social networking and earning incomes that should go to families.

Knobbing a blokes anus.

The degenerate, consumerist and drug filled nihilistic lifestyle of homosexuals.
The fecal matter under the foreskins.

Their predatory, emasculating, behaviour towards young men and their high rates of paedophilia.
>>
>>83990275
you ok with lesbians then
>>
>>83990295
Theyre too mentally ill to male good mothers and they are statistically irrelevant.

Want them to stop politically agitating for marxism and beating each other up, though. That would be good.
>>
>>83986705
Disney buying Lucasfilm
Making terrible big audience friendly garbage
Annualizing the franchise
>>
>>83990328
nah marxism is good
>>
>>83990367
Nah its shit tho
>>
Is there even a good homosexual kiss scene in any show or movie?
I don't think there will ever be one in something as big as Star Wars just because the homosexual audience is still a very small minority and pretty much no other culture besides maybe half of north america and europe actually support gay relationships(not just tolerate it).
>>
>>83990388
By definition there can't be
>>
>>83990388
they happen but they're not super-common. probably unlikely in a star wars movie though, for your reasons exactly- they need it to play in russia

shame though, it'd be nice to see
>>
>>83987425
>this is how far people will go to separate themselves from reddit
y'all are obsessed
>>
>>83990379
you're the homophobe, i think my opinion is just better by nature here

marxism confirmed good
>>
I would stop watching and so would millions of others.

I suspect if Hillary Clinton had won the election, Disney might have tried something like this. They already have gay characters in the books.
>>
>>83986705
Sure, if it was a good movie. My problem with Star Wars is that the movies aren't good now.
>>
>>83990468
You already admitted you're a fag. There's no need to be redundant and explain you're also a marxist
>>
>>83990388
David/Walter was kawaii
>>
>>83990483
Cont. Mulholland Drive has a full-on lesbian scene, but it's a great movie.
>>
>>83990367
nah nigga. it's shit. >>83990379 has a point.
>>
>>83990367
The academic kind where you analyze history from an economic point of view is good. The idea of striving for the perfect society is good.
Hell, anti-capitalism is good!

But internationalism is criminal, and the bastard forms of leftism that exist today seem to care more about agitating against whitey than they do about creating an economic system that's more stable and conducive to the general welfare.
>>
File: images-52.jpg (12KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images-52.jpg
12KB, 470x313px
>>83990468
>y-you're a homophobe
>>
>>83990514
please don't use that word it isn't polite
>>
>>83990581
fuck off faggot
>>
>>83990468
If your central axiom is the championing of poopdick then your opinion is kinda garbage.
>>
If there's any positive straight white male characters I'm throwing it straight to the trash
>>
>>83990590
please don't use that word it isn't polite
>>
>>83990275
Nice appeal to emotion. Try not to argue so much like a woman next time, faggot.
>>
>>83990653
the force awakens had one with han. the last jedi probably won't have any though
>>
>>83990787
Who is Luke Skywalker?
>>
>>83990838
luke skywalker is gay
>>
>>83986705
Pandering makes me not want to watch something.

If we see 2 characters fall in love over the course of the film or we have 2 characters that are in an established relationship, then seeing them kiss isn't going to be a problem, provided it feels natural.

It's why seeing Han and Leia kiss felt right, but seeing Padme and Anakin kiss seemed forced.
>>
>>83990782
Where's the appeal to emotion? Saying FAGGOTS drain resources that could be used for families is absolutely true.

I'd also say that preaching in favor of faggotry is an extension of the "revolutionary" sexual mores gifted to us by the 68ers, and is a symptom of the same system that's given us no fault divorces and a civilization of bastard children.

Everybody who favors "sexual liberation" is a sociopath.
>>
>>83990838
This ... And
>>83990848
are the same person. You fags reply to yourself you can tell by the fucking time on your post. get off
>>
File: 1486434289662.jpg (10KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1486434289662.jpg
10KB, 218x231px
>>83990275
Holy fucking 1980's Batman.
>>
File: woooo.png (12KB, 567x273px) Image search: [Google]
woooo.png
12KB, 567x273px
>>83990941
confirmed for different people
>>
File: racist and sexist much.jpg (21KB, 320x267px) Image search: [Google]
racist and sexist much.jpg
21KB, 320x267px
>>83990945
I know, right? *record scratch* Homophobes are TOTALLY LAME!
>>
>>83990921
gay people can raise families too you know. and they do. very successfully. all the time. all the dang time
>>
>>83991099
My dads were gay and raped me in my butt until I turned 18 and went to college. THATS why I hate gays
>>
>>83990921
I agree that gay culture is fucked up, as are a lot of products of the sexual revolution. However, people still don't choose to be gay, and in a society that doesn't tolerate homosexuality, gays are typically life-long bachelors anyway. It's the same as saying that giving resources to naturally sterile people is a waste. Also, in a capitalist society, resources are earned, not given, and people ought to be free to spend their money as they choose.
>>
>>83991099
Even if I grant you the idea that those are legitimate families, that their kids turn out well, and that this happens "all the dang time", none of which are true, I'd still say that they're a symptom of the system that encourages promiscuity and has left such a massive portion of children raised in broken homes.

The mythical "good homosexual family" is not worth doing away with traditional gender and sexual norms, it's just not. There's no reason fags should continue existing in this age when we have the technology to understand what causes their malady, and to find a cure, be it through therapy, eugenics, or better child-rearing practices.
>>
>>83991182
They may not choose to be gay but when you see fuucking SHIT POOP on your fuking DICK and you keep going you should be fucking shot
>>
>>83991207
>eugenics
THERE IT IS *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* *price is right theme* *long, prolonged fart noise*
>>
>>83986705
I already stopped watching it since Marvel Wars lacks any entertaining characters or narrative appeal.
>>
>>83991249
never mind that your hypothesis is "but we can cure gay now" which, yeah, nice try buddy
>>
>>83991207
This post is bottom tier shit opinions mate.

I can smell the chicken tendie grease from here.
>>
>>83991249
Yep, there it is! A common sense system for improving the conditions of mankind!
Are you against designer babies, genetic engineering, Gattica style embryonic choice, etc.? If not, then you favor eugenics.
>>
>>83991275
Yeah, like, I bet a cool rap video put out by the Canadian government would serve that guy so hard
>>
>>83991304
yeah i'm against all those things, good on you for noticing
>>
>>83991342
So you would prefer horrific genetic diseases continue to exist just to ensure that guys keep buttfucking each other in the future?

I rest my case on the idea that people in favor of "sexual liberation" are sociopaths.
>>
>>83991384
i ain't the one preaching for genetics and gay conversion camps, fucko

*skateboards off into the sunset* *looks back* *lowers sunglasses* *flips a bird and blows a raspberry*
>>
>>83991419
Lol yeah how dare I preach for genetics lmao
There's a Freudian slip if I've ever seen one
>>
What is gay?
>>
>>83991446
not traps
>>
Between Finn and Poe, who is top and who is bottom?
>>
>>83991497
Finn is bottom
>>
Butt holes are exit only. That what my girlfriend told me anyways...
>>
>>83991497
>>83991507
But what about the BBC?
>>
Does Yoda reproduce? Can he have kids and who were his parents? How would one have sex with Yoda?
>>
>>83991522
Boyega's too effete. Even big dick guys that act like that are submissive fagets
>>
BAN GENETICS
GOD HATES SCIENCE
>>
>>83988036
>cherry pick
The thing you save for marriage is sex, dumbass.
Kisses are fine and they help detect incompatibility early (pheromones).
>>
>alt right autists can't find anything to get triggered by so they make something up and get triggered anyway
>>
>>83987425
>i wont watch or do anything that portrays sin in a positive light
>posts on 4chan
mein sides
>>
>>83991620
Isn't that what microaggressions are about? Making up shit to be triggered by is a legitimate academic pursuit.
>>
>>83987936
>Sorry nigga. I just don't believe children need to be seeing everything an adult does. Fetishes and explicit violence included
Don't take your children to movies with these themes then, you fucking moron.
>>
>>83991695
This. Boycott Hollywood.
>>
Only faggots post on a thread about two men kissing fuck faces LOOOOOOL
>>
>>83991242
There is a sizable number of straight guys who like anal too. Should they be shot as well?
>>
>>83991780
*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1497424741882.png (228KB, 508x596px) Image search: [Google]
1497424741882.png
228KB, 508x596px
>>83991689
The irony being that you faggots do it here in your own backyard. At least those cancerous retards keep to tumblr and twitter.
But no, no. You're not okay with that. You can't have normal conversations, you've got to post a tweet by some blue-haired mentally ill dumbass so that you can fish for (You)s and justify your beliefs through the commiseration of an echo chamber. It's pathetic, really.

Alt-right and /pol/fags will never understand that they're more annoying than their left-wing counterparts BECAUSE THEY DO IT HERE. It's not on-topic. It's not clever or funny. It's the same old shitty coin, just tails instead of heads, but you decided to drop it on the 4chan table instead of somewhere else. Now, go ahead and hit me with your meme replies, you silly queers.
>>
>>83991783
Probably. Obsessing that much over base pleasures probably means the guy's the kind of piece of shit to pump and dump a girl and leave her the sort of broken person that winds up a single mother.
>>
>>83991207
>what causes their malady
Michelangelo, Oscar Wilde, Tchaikovsky, Alan Turing, and many other extremely talented people were gay. "Malady"? No. To have tried to convert such people (as, indeed, unfortunately happened in Turing's case) would have been to distort their genius and limit their contributions to civilization.
>>
*gets on 4chan*
*reads shit about gay star wars characters*
*discovers new porn fetish*
>>
>>83991800
>The irony being that you faggots do it here in your own backyard.
Well I'd think that'd be the more polite thing to do, better than turning society itself into our echo chamber, innit?
>>
>>83991849
I'd rather be a single mother than have shit on my dick. soo fucking sick so fucking sick.
>>
>>83991800
this
>>
>>83991892
Sounds like you've thought about this quite a bit.
>>
>>83991850
he was trying to say m'lady but he spelled it wrong
>>
I stopped caring about homosexuals in media in fucking 2004 when Johanni was in KOTOR 2 and the only people getting assblasted was soccer moms and bible thumping legislators.
>>
>>83991890
No. Because this isn't the board for it. You're bombing your own website with off-topic shitposting to try to sell people on your politics in a way that infringes upon the lives of others. It's the same thing they do, just a different venue.
>>
>>83991850
You think Turing only came up with his ideas because 1's are shaped like willies and 0's are shaped like a man's asshole?

Should we just never look to cure diseases in case getting sick inspires someone to create fine art? Daniel Defoe wrote some great work after surviving the plague of London, it's a real shame we've invented penicillin.
>>
>>83991669
>or do anything
not him but you added that part
I'm a Christian too and while watching something that portrays sin in a positive light doesn't bother me, the promotion of degeneracy does. I hated faggots before I believed in God.
>>
>>83991909
What the hell is there to even think about? SHIT ON A DICK. Any American that doesn't understand that should be shot
>>
SO I think the spirt of the OP's question is does homosexuality belong in star wars or will it ever belong?
>>
>>83991960
>infringes upon the lives of others
Bit of a dramatic choice of words, desu. We're just sperging on a hentai forum.
>>
>>83992014
How many good threads can you find per day discussing movies or television on this board?
>>
I paint my boys fingernails pink just so he gets bullied at school
>>
>>83991973
Is it okay for gays to have sex in your book if the one on the receiving end thoroughly cleans his rectum beforehand, and the other wears a condom?
>>
>>83992006
yes. of course it belongs in star wars. if there's heterosexuality in star wars then why not have there be homosexuality. move on next question
>>
>>83991962
i'm saying if you gave turing electroshock therapy to try to cure something that isn't even a problem in the first place you run a pretty huge risk of having there be no turing
>>
>>83992092
Oh, come now, you're not gonna go and place all the blame on us friendly lads for shit quality threads on a fast board.
We aren't the ones making the cunny threads
>>
>>83992168
Believe it or not, the cunny threads aren't posted nearly as much as they were a few months ago. Probably has to do with that pedo website getting busted by Interpol, a lot of names got out.

I think it's just the one sad Canadian guy at this point.
>>
>>83992115
Please inform the class how one thoroughly cleans ones rectum.
>>
>>83992166
But there already was a Turing, so who cares? I'm not proposing electroshock therapy specifically, or even necessarily forcing queers to do something they don't want to, only researching the root causes of homosexuality and figuring out ways to counteract those causes
For example, if it's true that it can be caused by hormonal imbalances in the womb of the mother, we study to find if there's a way to correct such imbalances.
>>
>>83992151
Yeah I guess your right. I mean we have evil sith, drugs, alcohol, bounty hunters and murder... so I guess homosexuality would fit right in for those sith!
>>
>If Star Wars had a blatant man on man kiss scene would you keep watching it?
Yes. In fact, I think Poe and Finn would make a great gay couple, but it won't happen.

The movies would have to get really, really bad for me to even begin to stop watching them. I didn't like the prequels when they first came out (although I've grown to love them), but even as bad as I thought they were at the time, I still watched them a lot.
>>
>>83992234
and i ask, why would you even want to correct those imbalances when it's something that scientifically isn't an issue

giraffes have homosexual sex more often than heterosexual sex- does that mean we need to do intensive sexual giraffe research to correct the issue? or could it just be that you're using scientific language to discuss something that isn't actually a problem in science?
>>
File: 1488489550790.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
1488489550790.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>83991242
Are you by chance a repressed virgin?
>>
>>83992234
You know you could stir shit up significantly more effectively if you joined a facebook group right?
>>
>>83992278
We got a shit dicker!
>>
>>83992234
What if the only scientists capable of finding a cure for homosex are the very ones that are the victims of their own crusade?
>>
>>83992323
Hes not stiring anything up hes probably the smartest person in this group.
>>
>>83992218
It's probably not that hard. I imagine it would involve an enema and an agent for killing bacteria. Anyways, that misses the point of the hypothetical question.
>>
>>83992276
How we order our society is inherently not scientific, imo. Whether to choose feudalism, socialism, anarchy or theocracy hardly seems like a question for "science". These are values judgements, not scientific ones.
I only propose to use the scientific method in helping solve one thing which stands in the way of the set of values generally deemed traditionalism in sexuality and gender.

I do not pretend to believe this is a "problem in science", it's not like finding the fuckin gay gene is gonna resolve relativity and string theory
>>
>>83992362
Then all is lost and civilization grinds to a halt, hellfire rains from the sky and Obama is elected a third term with Bush as vice president
>>
>>83992454
and i argue that society is primarily built on a flawed basis and let people be gay if they goddamn please
>>
>>83992362
>victims
How is getting a cure being a victim?
"I would be straight if I could" ~ Milo the faggot
>>
>>83992518
They can't please to be gay if they aren't born that way. Unless you think it's just a choice or something caused by social environment?
>>
>>83992558
Yeah, this. What about poor guys like that who really wish to change? If we're holding back research that could help them to do so then that seems rude.
>>
>>83992652
i think the answer is getting them to accept who they actually are, which is something we CAN do.

aka, milo needs more therapy, the therapy he's already getting is doing the opposite of working
>>
>>83986705
Probably, I'm not triggered that easily.
More naked liberal pandering. Just having fags or niggers or womeniggers in the film isn't a problem, but if they actually start laying down rhetoric or obvious allusions to the current administration I'd drop it for good.
>>
>>83992760
what if they lay down allusions to fascist regimes in general, and you just assume they're about the current administration cause, hey, if the shoe fits
>>
>>83992758
That hardly seems fair. We've got people out there researching cures for things like autism when a lot of people who are on the spectrum feel it's not a disease at all and would rather they never be cured because it's "who they are" and they feel it's part of their personality.

Autism itself is something which has seen an acceptance movement, and some people are trying to push at as simply another "neurotype", and many people believe that autistic traits help people to be better in certain STEM fields as well as in things like learning musical instruments.

But then there are some who do want to be cured. Should we simply tell them "no, it's who you are and you must accept it", then shame people who want to encourage research into a cure?
>>
>>83992798
>what if they lay down allusions to fascist regimes in general
It always has, that's fine.
>cause, hey, if the shoe fits
Really not interested in a tortured back and forth about the available definitions of fascism and the contrasts of this young government to it. Have a good night.
>>
>>83992853
yeah that sounds like a good plan
>>
>>83992865
you're the one who brought it up, but that's fine! have a good night yourself
>>
>>83992879
Well it's a fortunate thing that the left-wing mafia that chooses what is and isn't acceptable in academia hasn't chosen to put autism research on its shit list. We make strives toward a cure for autism every year.
When it's finally cured we won't have to deal with people like you obstructing other forms of research.
>>
>>83992166
This. Not to mention, it would be unethical.
>>
>>83986705
It didn't?

Some of the aliens in the prequels don't have like different genders.
>>
>>83993008
actually i decided science as a whole isn't good anymore

no more science, it's not allowed anymore
>>
I would rather have a gay Poe/Finn scene than the xeno being Blacked. People saying otherwise are retarded.
>>
>>83993008
>replying seriously to obvious sarcasm
are you on the spectrum?
>>
>>83986722
>>83987153
>>83987215
>>83987425
>>83987608
>>83987652
>>83987718
>>83990275
Holy fucking shit it's like a goddamned time machine back to 1970 in here.

>>83991207
>therapy, eugenics, or better child-rearing practices
....or maybe 1925. Jesus.
>>
>>83993531
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>83993552
This...this is actually your idea of an argument, isn't it?
>>
I don't want to see gay shit in my fun fantasy adventure. I don't care if it's unfair that gay shit is seen differently from straight shit, fuck you. It changes the entire feel of it no matter how fair it is.

This shit ruined Gunnerkrigg Court for me.
>>
>>83992276
>a evolutionary dead end isn't an issue
>>
>>83993793
Most Russians agree that homosexuality is how natural selection weeds out defective individuals. A self defense mechanism for the genetic health of the species, if you will.
>>
>>83993763
Lemme try to further articulate how I feel about this.

Having gay shit for the sake of it in Star Wars is kind of like having a scene ware Han and Leia reveal that they're into mommy femdom roleplay and it's not played as a joke or anything, it's something you're just supposed to take seriously as part of the story.

Gee, I guess there's nothing WRONG with mommy femdom role play between two consenting adults, and maybe even people who are into mommy femdom roleplay feel that they're marginalized by society and want more representation in the mainstream and all that gay shit. But fuck man, I will never be able to get it out of my head that this motherfucking character is doing mommy femdom shit. The knowledge will always be in the back of my head tainting everything else with its weirdness. You can call it a false equivalency all you want, but it's weird. It's weirdness I don't want
>>
>>83993947
That's nice and all but faggotry is objectively much more fucked up than a breastfeeding fetish. I don't think I know any guy who hasn't sucked his gf's tits.
>>
>>83993818
Duh. No Russian would admit they're a shit parent that brought up a faggot. So they fall back to the genetics argument by default.
>>
>>83994109
No I mean even young childless Russians tell you that. They see it as a natural mechanism to weed out undesirables. At the same time they are clearly worried about imitation though.
>>
>>83986722
No wonder tha world don't kare bout boys like you.....
>>
Why would you still watch Star Wars after how shit The Force Awakens was?
>>
>>83986738

It defeats the purpose of canon. If you can just say something is canon, then is not, what they say is canon now is not legitimate. The entire thing is in a state of constant flux. You must throw out the entire idea of canon. This makes the entire Star Wars universe just a marketing mono-myth with no concrete story telling.
>>
>>83995455

It was alright but highly forgettable. Like a capeshit movie. The Rey character is also shit. Your hero needs flaws this is basic 101 type of stuff.
>>
The Disney Star Wars are made for teenage girls, fags and nu-males.
>>
>>83990159

It is all the other stuff in different ages that got thrown out that is asshole level.
>>
>>83995595
it wasnt alright
it was bad
and it ruined the previous films for being attached to them
>>
>>83990388
Spics are all homos and arabs literally use the "no homo" excuse all the time.
>>
>>83995626

I did not have high expectations. I didnt find it any worse than the prequels though.
>>
>>83994001
You got this the wrong way around, man. Consensual sex between two adults, no matter the gender, is pretty fucking normal. Sure, sucking your girl's tits is normal too, but making it into a whole "breastfeeding" thing is weird as shit.
>>
It already happened with The Box Office Awakens.
I'm already burnt out on Rouge One, The Last Jedi, Han Solorgins, Episode X, Buttplug: the Mariah Carrey Story etc. etc.
I can't wait for Darth Plagiarism and R3 Limited Edition Pepsi Holder.
>>
>>83986705

yeah why?
>>
>>83986705
Sure, as a milennial I'd love something so progressive and inspiring. Still hoping for some cute black on white action with Finn and Poe <3333
>>
>>83986705
If it fits the story and characters and doesn't feel tacked on or forced, I wouldn't mind if two wookies went at it. But a kiss for the sake of a kiss between one note characters I care shit all about within a lacking story on top would just add to the pile of garbage anyway.
>>
>>83987783
I'd honestly rather watch a porno with these two than another capeshit or SW movie.
>>
>>83986705
no, i am much more concerned about interracial stuff going on...
it would be much better if the nigger was also a fag, i don't want to see another white female with black male beastiality flick
>>
>>83987990
Because its fucking gay.
>>
File: IMG_8187.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8187.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>83986705
To be fair, that might be the only thing that could make SW enjoyable again.
>>
File: IMG_8188.jpg (31KB, 536x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8188.jpg
31KB, 536x241px
>>83990388
Not many but there are some gems. Eyewitness was A+ and felt the most natural out of those I've seen. Unfortunately not many people know about that little show.
>>
I wouldn't care too much. They couldn't do it without it appearing as pandering. They might make the excuse like 'it's a vast galaxy you bigot' but the same can be said for continuously using human for the main characters.
>>
The problem isn't with them being gay, it's about the blantant pandering.
Most of the time if a character is gay it's to pander, not to have a well-written, 3 dimensional gay character.
Michael C Hall's character and his boyfriend, the black dude, on Six Feet Under are good examples of characters who are much more than "Did I mention I'm gay?"
>>
>>83995641
>I didnt find it any worse than the prequels though.
Spoken like a true pleb. How about you get some opinions of your own already?
>>
>>83986705
I stopped watching SW shit a bit after the city was blown up on the desert planet in Rogue One. I'll most likely never watch anything SW related ever again.
>>
>>83986722
And you call faggots faggots, faggots.
>>
File: Gay_is_okay.gif (4MB, 475x787px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_is_okay.gif
4MB, 475x787px
>>83987425
Well put.
>>
>>83986722
this
>>
>>83988428
lost mine at 16 and I fuck on the regular
I still fucking hate female leads
>>
>>83986705

I've already stopped watching it OP. Gave 7 a chance, it blew it.
>>
>>83987608
This.
>>
File: IMG_4862.jpg (367KB, 853x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4862.jpg
367KB, 853x1000px
>>83988197
Implying you can't have kinks if your religious.
>>
>>83986738
this
lesbian kissing scenes are acceptable
men on men isn't
(in the mind of marketing teams)
>>
>>83986722
I can deal with Jyn, i dont think she is a very good character but i think Rey is my least favourite protagonist of any recent film... The horrible Mary Sue writing combined with her overly posh English accent ruins my immersion completely as an English person.
>>
>>83990169
Feels bad man
>>
>>83986722
It's funny because I would have loved Rey if she were the Han Solo of the group, in other words the experienced badass that knows how to handle any situation. I thought she was going to be like Bastila Shan but without a lightsaber. Instead they pranced her around as if she didn't know anything while magically solving every problem laid out in front of her. She was written in a very irritating manner, as if it's not enough that a woman can be good at everything - she has to be naive at the same time.
>>
>>83986705
>any reason to show them kissing each other? OK
>I just want two people kissing each other, a sex scene or whatever? NO
>>
>>83986705
>implying I watch it
I'll fastforward through 8 just to be in on the memes i guess
>>
Okay I have say something. This will sound strange to some of you but STAR WARS is what made me realize I'm gay. When I was 13 I remember watching ANH for the first time and Luke and Han gave me a boner. I kept imagining them kissing. In fact I was really turned off when Han and Leia kissed later on. I always felt there was a thing between Han and Luke. I know a lot of people that can agree with me. If you talk to any GAY Star wars fan then can point out MANY gay references in the movies not to mention those two dudes from rouge one. For example every gay person knew QuiGonGin was gay
>>
>>83987863
Take your homolust and head on back to tumblr
>>
>>83988428
Roastie blowing her cover
>>
>>83990257
Try killing yourself it clears the faggotry right up.
>>
>>83990367
What age are you?
>>
>>83991419
This has to be fucking bait.
>>
>>83991960
The /tv/ board is always going to have a political aspect when film and television shows are being used as propaganda anon.
>>
>>83993531
I know girlfriend! Like do these primitive apes even read HuffPo??? Like and subscribe for more!
>>
>>83987783
god they're so cute
>>
>>83986705
no way
>>
>>83986705
I've already stopped watching star war
>>
>>83986705
already stopped lmao what are you doing
>>
>>83986705

It alredy took place because of Disney, fuck off for watching this shit
>>
>>83986705
if Rey is still a shitty character next movie
>>
WE

I refused to give Disney any more money when I saw the big monkey face in episode 7 and still haven't seen it, or Rogue One.
>>
>>83996626
Fair enough, I thought "breastfeeding fetish" was just sucking your woman's tits
>>
>>83996626
>>84007064
Still more normal than liking men tho
>>
>>83988428
>I lost my virginity at the healthy age of 16
Get out, then. No one is talking to you.
>>
reason i dropped the movies
female lead
mary sue slut
race swapping finn
rehashing a new hope and somehow make it shittier
>>
>>83993581
He never said he was arguing dumbfuck. He was just mocking you.
>>
>>83987425
this
>>
>>83987863
faggot
>>
>>83986705

I actually couldn't finish Rogue one.
Wasn't the "death star architect" supposed to be a meme? how in hell did THAT actually became the argument of a real SW movie? how?!

>>83986722

I don't really care about the female leads as long as the characters are well written and are interesting.
Both Rey and what'shername where really really boring and uninteresting, and them being women had nothing to do with it, as a matter of fact it didn't actually affect the plot in ANY way.

I mean, i get it... today's society makes it really difficult to make a character and "not offend anyone" but this 0 risk policy is retarded. It delivers boring unmemorable results AND someone always gets offended anyways.

You just can't please everyone... geez.
>>
>>83988428
>I lost my virginity at the healthy age of 16
Disgusting.
>>
>>83986705
I couldn't give a shit, i'd rather they made a good star wars movie with a gay kiss than a shit one with Padme/Anakin tier relationship
>>
>>83990945
Literally you have to go back.
>>
>>83989438
>Women are incapable of being interesting action heroes

Ripley
Sarah Connor
>>
>>83990921
>Saying FAGGOTS drain resources that could be used for families is absolutely true.

So we should murder most of the /pol/tards here then since most of them are virgins who resent anybody who has had sex
>>
If the characters were good, sure.

Though aside from Han and Leia, Star Wars has not been good with romance.
>>
File: 1497535581820.jpg (59KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1497535581820.jpg
59KB, 268x237px
>>84007548
Well played.
>>
>>83986705
If Finn doesn't kiss Poe in the next movie I'll stop watching it.
>>
>>84007384
>a meme
>how
we're appealing to the memester demographic
>>
File: IMG_8189.jpg (66KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8189.jpg
66KB, 800x340px
>>84004375
Hey, same thing happened to me, only during esb. Luke training was the most adorable he ever looked.
And I agree that in that vast universe there should be room for everyone.
>>
>>84007548
rekt
>>
File: Huntress_DC_Comics.jpg (50KB, 287x398px) Image search: [Google]
Huntress_DC_Comics.jpg
50KB, 287x398px
>>84003131
Yeah. It's like they've never dated a Catholic chick.
>>
>>84007477
Both of those are really more just sci-fi equivalents of final girls in horror movies. Final girs have to be girls so you care about them more and they seem more vulnerable and it's a bigger payoff i they triumph over the monster.
>>
>>83990257
Being incestuous is just something some people do. Doesn't mean I want my kids being surrounded by it and thinking it's alright. I'd actually prefer my offspring to repopulate and produce their own healthy offspring, furthering my genetics.
>>
>>83986705
I really wouldn't give a crap. Both Legends and Canon has gay characters. Really wouldn't mind if it popped up in a movie
>>
>>84007548
>what is potential
Shitty failed attempt at argument via false equivalency desu.
>>
File: IMG_2735.jpg (48KB, 183x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2735.jpg
48KB, 183x472px
>>83986705
Its pretty clear they are using the franchise to push their Disney Princess Line, even the M rated video games have strong female protagonists that will most definitely have dolls for little girls that their single mother/detached father will buy for them
>>
>If Rey ends up with Poe, it's interracial
>If Rey ends up with Finn, it's interracial
>If Poe ends up with Finn, it's gay
Whichever way the protagonists get together, it'll lead to progressive shit. How do you feel about this
>>
>>84008421
And gays could potentially decide to have a child too
>>
>>83987863

Muh secret club
>>
>>84008602
indifferent
>>
>>83986705
When you thought of a sequel trilogy did you imagine they'd be total remakes of the OT? Did you anticipate everyone would pretend to like soulless remakes of the OT?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x368px
>>83995557
Now you're catching on!
>>
>>84008602
She could end up with Luke or Kylo faggot
>>
>>84008985
Luke has a dick guys.. he's probably been on that island for who knows how long and he's horner as fudge... that look he gives her at the end of the force awakens is the "Ima bout to get my dick wet hell wether she wants it or not" look
>>
>>83993531
>Wake up
>Boot up my Macbook and go to Reddit.reddit for my daily dose of fun news and cool movie discussion
>After spending a couple hours reading anecdotes about Wonder Woman giving adult women confidence for the first time in their lives, I get bored
>Remember that "/tv/" place I heard about last time I was in r/4chan
>That place is supposed to be edgier or something, maybe I'll encounter some new perspectives or better yet some funnier memes
>Oh look a Star Wars thread, I love Star Wars
>Woah what the heck are these guys saying
>Bad things about gays?
>Bad things about women?
>Bad things about black people?
>What IS this?
>I mean this is like amazing it's unprecedented wow I better tell these guys to go back to either /b/ or /pol/ depending on which one I've heard of
>Wow that was scary, I bet I'll never see that again
>>
>>83986705
>giving up on a movie series you love because of a 2 second physical gesture between two guys in a 2 hour long movie
>>
>>83987608
Mom get off my 4chan reee
>>
>>84009400
But it's not natural!
I can't accept that while watching an artificially created fantasy world.
>>
>>84009400
>2 second

Yeah no, the problem are fucked up straight directors who try to fit a fisting scene into a kids movie because billy gon' learn
>>
>>83986705

No, I drop it.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.