[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, apparently Baby Driver is actually kino. I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0883.jpg (178KB, 1242x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.jpg
178KB, 1242x1368px
So, apparently Baby Driver is actually kino. I'm trying to not be too hype for it so I'm not let down, but it's difficult when you see shit like this.

It's not like James Cameron saying "Genisys is going to be the best Terminator ever", I can actually believe this is an unpaid statement.
>>
Friedkin wrote a piece last year on how great La La Land was also if that means anything to you.
>>
>(((Friedkin)))
>(((unpaid)))
>>
File: No Shurvivorsh.jpg (123KB, 494x411px) Image search: [Google]
No Shurvivorsh.jpg
123KB, 494x411px
God damn it. Don't do this, William. You've been one of my favourite filmmakers for fucking DECADES. Don't endorse this ADHD megatard shit.
>>
>>83986295
>56,000 followers
yeesh
also I want to like this movie, and the reviews are all glowing. But holy shit the trailer is dog shit
>>
>>83986627
You do know that Friedkin directed The French Connection, don't you?
>>
>>83986295

I mean I'm looking forward to Baby Driver but why would Friedkin's opinion mean much to me? It's really odd how many directors are actually pretty gigantic plebs. A lot of directors, even the good ones, aren't huge cinephiles at all.
>>
>I’ve seen the future of American Cinema and his name is Damien Chazelle. At the age of 31 and on the basis of his last two feature films, he’s a master storyteller in total command of his craft and with an uncanny ability to surprise an audience, with each gesture, each moment, each frame.
>In an industry dominated by CGI, his films have a handmade quality and are not only unique as technical achievements with stunning visuals, but moving as an emotional experience as well. That’s a rare combination today.
>His direction of actors is so skilled it’s invisible, as his actors seem inseparable from their roles.
“Whiplash” is a drama with music and “La La Land,” while it reminds us of the classic musicals of the past, is a totally original and relevant work for our time. By the way, and most important, these movies are filled with fun and joy. He’s been compared to Jacques Demy and Vincente Minnelli, two brilliant filmmakers to be compared to, but to me, his films are incomparable.
>He’s not simply a brilliant filmmaker, he happens to be a warm, modest, and engaging person with genuine humility. I mention this because these are rare traits among genius.
Whatever the future of American cinema, whatever forms it takes, Damien Chazelle will be a major force in shaping it.
>>
>>83986887

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Just as bad as when Michael Mann hyped The Revenant.
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (28KB, 325x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
28KB, 325x297px
>>83986449
Fair point. Maybe this isn't something I should give a shit about then and should continue my denial
>>
>>83986295
I just saw a commercial for this. I had to make sure it's real.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.