[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching movie/tv show that takes place in high school or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: wojakcryingfire.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
wojakcryingfire.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>Watching movie/tv show that takes place in high school or has main characters in high school
>They do normal high school things, like partying and being in relationships
>Get sad because I was a complete loser in high school who had no friends, and I had nothing going for me
>mfw I'm a 19 y/o khv
>Stop watching the movie/tv show
Is anyone else like this? Does anyone else here stop watching high school movies/tv shows for the same reason?
>>
>>83983144
dude what
>>
File: rigby.jpg (132KB, 504x406px) Image search: [Google]
rigby.jpg
132KB, 504x406px
>>83983144
Are you me? It's awful cause there's a whole world of kino based on that period in life that I can't fully appreciate. Even those who didn't party or weren't popular had friends and hung out.
>tfw you're an outlier
>>
>>83983144
Nope. High school was fun.
>>
>>83984103
This
I'm not proud of it but bullying some kids in high school was fun desu
Chucking those pencils across the room.and having them bounce off the kid's head was funny as shit
>>
>>83984427
Are you me?
>>
I know that exact feel, but I also know that in much the same way nobody will scoop food up into your mouth and move your jaw up and down with both hands so you don't have to do it yourself, literally 0% of any of that kind of shit /just happens/ to anybody, everybody with it had to go find it and anybody without never went and got it
The point isn't to go get it if you don't want to but to decide sooner rather than later if you're going or not, make a decision and come to terms with the consequences
>>
I wasnt chad or anything but I partied a lot, met thousands of people and had a few brief relationships here and there but now all i have to show for it is that im a neet loser with no one but extreme liberals to pretend are my friends. As long as you did well in school and succeded in life you should just look forward and not worry about the past
>>
File: 1459028283901.jpg (84KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
1459028283901.jpg
84KB, 600x863px
>tfw watch high schools shows to experience shit i never did
>>
>>83983144
SHUT UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOUR NOT FUNNY
>>
>>83983144
Do you also get mad at space movies because you're bound to the earth?
>>
>>83984876
Fuck off, Char Aznable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.