[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking shit, fuck this movie. and its gay-ass twist. It isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Fucking shit, fuck this movie. and its gay-ass twist.

It isn't even the first shark movie to pull that shit.
>>
whats the twist? they are in a vr sim?
>>
You're right, In The Deep came out months ago with the same ending
>>
>>83982930
>Lisa is then shown to still be in the cage and pinned, having hallucinated the escape because of the second tank of oxygen. She is found by the Coast Guard divers who rescue her, still hallucinating and not realizing Kate is gone as they bring Lisa back to the surface.
>>
>>83982930
>IT WASALL A DREAM BRO

ALL A DREAM LMAO
>>
>>83982969
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.....whoa....are you saying the sharks were all in her head?
>>
>>83983009
the real sharks were the friends she made along the way.
>>
>>83982995
>>83983009
Only the end where they escape was a dream, the rest before that was all real
>>
>>83983129
oh ok. was it still a shit movie? better than the shallows?
>>
>>83983208
Better than the shallows, there's no crazy "beat the cgi shark with a flare gun" stuff. It's a fairly tense atmosphere but you don't really care about the two women because they're whores
>>
>>83983383
that sucks. what happened to whores always dying in horror movies.
>>
>>83983383
>Lively and Steven Seagull versus the Shark; defeat the shark with friendship

Shucks, you're being harsh.
>>
>>83983009
Im saying that the sunken ship IS the treasure
>>
Are there any good deaths at least?
>>
>>83982917
she should be voicing in the Kingdom heart games and final fantasy instead of doing this.
>>
>>83983705
It's PG-13. What do you think?
>>
>>83983031
Lol'd out loud
>>
>>83982969
wtf this makes no sense to me
so did they actually see sharks?
did they actually survive?
or did they just drown at the end?
go ahead and spoil this shit for me i wont be watching it any time soon
>>
>>83985139

themoviespoiler
com

>(current year)
>not knowing this
>>
>spend a half fucking hour on a dream sequence as the climax of your movie

I didn't think "the shark movie" could sink to new depths but I stand corrected.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.