[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just marathoned the first 4 episodes and I have some serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: into-the-badlands.jpg (46KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
into-the-badlands.jpg
46KB, 726x408px
I just marathoned the first 4 episodes and I have some serious questions

- Does the show get more action-driven or continue to be a low-budget GoT wannabe with people talking about betrayals and alliances?

- Does MK continue to be an unlikable prick?

There's something on American TV writing that always piss me off. A show about a swordman on a wasteland should be easy for me to get into but there's something off and it isn't just bad writing because I watched a lot of kung fu flicks and tokusatsu shows.
>>
>>83978198
It only gets worse. Aside from the actual coreography its total shit. Season 2 introduces an even worse character that's so unbelievable I'm not gonna spoil it. The only thing they have people hooked on is the mystery and it's annoying af
>>
>>83978198
MK continues to be a prick but season 2 really improves on every element of season 1. More action scenes per episode, more interesting character arcs, more world development and exploration etc...
>>
i also watched 4 episodes of this and just couldn't make myself continue watching based on just how much i hated the main guy
>>
MK just gets worse. I've watched every episode to date, and the only thing holding me back from saying that it's one of my favorites is how the writers keep shoving le damaged trope boy into the forefront. The best things this show has going for it are the action scenes, the aesthetic, and Marton Csokas. If you're looking for a strong story or something that requires a lot of thought, I advise you to look elsewhere.
>>
>>83978293
Main guy is OK, not good but OK. Everything around him is bad to terrible. The writing doesn't help.
>>
>>83978198
>no guns
>set in the US

There's fiction... And then there's this shit.
>>
>>83978338
I don't know why they gave Sunny a kid sidekick in the first place. Probably they thought the show needed a western character for the audience to relate or some bullshit.

That asshole needs some old school martial art training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMuC3y0H4c

According to my kung fu flicks, that kind of training turns pricks into honorable men
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.