[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spiderman, Spiderman Does whatever a spider can, except create

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Spiderman, Spiderman Does whatever a spider can, except create organic web, which are superior (if you disagree you're a pleb)

>Look out, here comes the "Spiderman"

>Hasn't died from cancer even though he's got radioactive blood, Spider-"man"? He's just a boy

>Hey, there! There goes the Spiderman

>And the shills will defend the mouse from his crime, ruining decent marvel character every single time

>Spiderman, Spiderman Friendly neighborhood, Spiderman
Wealth and fame, he inherited from stepdad Stark, web shooters and suit? Also from Stark, Look out, here comes the Spiderman

>Robert Downey Jr Presents Disney's IronMan 4 featuring not so spider boy

>Spider-Man, Spider-man, Where's uncle ben? He died 9/11, he's also black like Mary Jane
>>
>>83973999
All superhero movies are bad except for the Dark Knight.
>>
>>83973999
>except create organic web, which are superior (if you disagree you're a pleb)

Organic web is shit, limited, and pretty disgusting M8. What a lot of normies don't understand is web shooters portray Peter's genius and ingenuity which is further enhanced by the several different web types he develops to tackle different situations and even enhancements to the shooters themselves by alternate universe Peter's like the Assassins Spider who built a gun like feature into them, or Ben Riely who installed paralysing stingers.

Organic webs are a dumb version for dumb people.
>>
>>83974371
no your a fucking retarded faggot dipshit. organic webs are far superior . the creators are fucktards. hurr lets give him spider abilities and even though we have hundreds of sci fi characters this one cant have real webs. His genius is shown by how he utilitizes the web not that he fucking created some dumbass web shooters. organic is superior in every aspect and if you disagree your a cocksucking dumbass who should fuck off and eat shit
>>
>>83974426
Muh comics
>>
>>83973999
I'm telling everyone you wrote this.
>>
File: 1488524230508.jpg (152KB, 506x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488524230508.jpg
152KB, 506x774px
>>83974426
Someone is a bit upset at being called a dumb normie, Because he is. Organic webbing is creatively bankrupt and only used when the writer is too inept to apply the diversity of a web shooter to different situations. Also fun fact, Peter's powers are not spider-based but the Spider motif was used as an alias for wrestling and he rolled with it. His wall crawling? a type of magnetism not far removed from Magneto abilities, "Spider" Sense? psychic power (when trained grants him the ability to see into the future) and all his other powers are generic like super strength.

To put bluntly the web shooters are superior because they show off the genius of Pete, and the ingenuity of Spider-Man. A balance between characters that is not achieved with your super casual organic web that you're only obsessed with because you saw the movie as a child.
>>
>whips it out, strokes it good
>he's got radioactive spider-wood
>>
>>83974426
So he should get his silk from his anal glands then?
>>
>>83973999
>the mouse
Isn't Spidey a Sony character?
>>
>>83975012
Spidey's movie property is owned by Sony but Homecoming is Mouse developed due to a deal they made.
>>
>>83974608
They might explain how they work in very non-spider like ways, but the guy got his powers from being bitten by a radioactive spider, of course he's "spider based". I can see why some people consider the gadget web shooters a bit convoluted, but organic web shooters seem much more ridiculous to me (I mean web sacks in his arms?)and it's often said that his powers may be related to how he came to invent the web shooters anyway
>>
>>83975210
>but the guy got his powers from being bitten by a radioactive spider, of course he's "spider based"

That was the catalyst, the spider was basically an organic needle nothing more. If anything his powers are radioactive based, not spider. As for the web shooters themselves they were an answer to combat bad guys with guns safely and just fashioned them on a Spider because he adopted the whole Spider personality, like Batman who has to make everything about bats.
>>
You nerd virgins need to shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.