[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /tv/'s general consensus of this movie? CHALLENGE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What is /tv/'s general consensus of this movie?

CHALLENGE: discuss the movie without being racist
>>
>>83971851
Im white so i can't.
>>
>>83971895
first post most cancerous post
fpmcp
>>
/tv/ has no consensus. This board couldn't agree on ANYTHING.
>>
>>83971851
>I told you bro
>I WARNED you about that family bro
>I TOLD YOU
>>
>>83971851
The thing I find hard to believe in this movie, which I might add is the only thing I find difficult to believe, is the fact that he was using a WINDOWS PHONE.
>>
>>83971851
Script is a complete mess
>>
It was hilarious.
8/10, would rather watch this than any shitty youtube critic for laughs.
>>
>>83972668
the dark knight is nolan's best movie
>>
It was ok. Didn't deserve the amazing score it got though. I expected a lot more from it based on the critical acclaim.
>>
>>83971851
It wasn't the race beating I expected. Had an interesting history connection and was well directed. 8/10

I look forward to seeing what else Peele will direct.
>>
>>83973043
It's Memento you fucking lemon
>>
>>83971851
I vehemently enjoyed it.
>>
>>83973098
The Prestige, actually
>>
I really liked it. I didn't realize Jordan Peele was so talented.
>>
File: 1496127453471.jpg (597KB, 963x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1496127453471.jpg
597KB, 963x1364px
>>83971851
>>
>>83971851
It was so wonderful and brave and I loved it. It was really great watching that pretty blue eyed white girl swoon over her black stallion lover and it was hilarious seeing how goofy and dorky and lame her family was lmao! That bit where her dad said he voted for Obama to try and seem hip was hysterical! I mean come on white dude you aren't fooling anyone haha! I also thought when all the white people started murdering the blacks to steal their bodies was a really subtle and penetrating political commentary that America needs more of. All in all I thought it was an amazing film and my wife's son loved it too!
>>
Easy. Utterly derivative of other movies like Stepford Wives and Being John Malkovich and relies on pseudoscience in the end.
>>
>AYO MANE HOL UP BRUH ALL DA FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLES IS RAYCISS NIGGA, EVEN DA ONES DAT ACT LIKE DEY AIN'T!!! DEY ALL GON HAFTA DIE WHEN WE FINNA TAKE OVA' NIGGA!!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.